• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do your X Screens look like?

mail

mail

playing with different wallpapers. i had a really dark, simple one, but i already saw one close to the same.

I too purchased folder organizer, but since buying launcherpro, I don't even use folder organizer anymore. I prefer launcherpro's ease of use (for anyone who doesn't know, launcherpro has a folder system included with the paid app). If anyone hasn't tried launcherpro yet, do yourself a favor and give it a shot. It's free to use the basic version, which is still much better than stock launcher.

Can you please expand on the folder option in LPP you are referring to? I have what it and don't see a separate folder option aside from the stock one.

Its funny how no one is using the shitty MotoBlur launcher.

If this means running with stock s/w all the way than I am Mr. PM.

Waiting to really start playing with apps and all AFTER about a month of installing and using 2.2. Whenever that happens.

That isn't a live wallpaper is it? That would be awesome if it was.

Is that a launcher pro dock at the bottom? If so, can you attach the skin for that? I love that blue combo.

I was going to give up on live wallpapers, but that combo might sway me.

(Well, that and ebay prices on additional batteries and chargers has plummeted. I have two batteries and a wall charger coming for $10 shipped, and a car charger for $3 shipped!)

Has anyone had any luck finding this wallpaper in Flikie Wallpapers?? Ever since I lost all my pictures, I've had no luck finding this one again. I can't change my wallpaper until I at least have this one saved.

I really like the docks that have that glowing effect (the red and that blue one). They look so siick!

Navychief, do you mind sharing that app drawer icon?

Has anyone had any luck finding this wallpaper in Flikie Wallpapers?? Ever since I lost all my pictures, I've had no luck finding this one again. I can't change my wallpaper until I at least have this one saved.

There is a section called bridges and I believe it is under that. I know I have seen it before.

I changed my left screen and applied a new theme today.

snap20100811_132230.png

Sorry if this has been answered before - I was trying to keep up with this thread and was having troubles doing so!

What is the name of the app/widget for your volume control with alarms / ringtones ?
Also, are there any apps that are a widget that lets me easily turn the phone from ringer to vibrate only ?
Thanks in advance!

In order from left to right. I mainly use the far left one for testing/resizing widgets.

Attachments

• CAP2010081610192.jpg
    CAP2010081610192.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 119
  • CAP2010081610191.jpg
    CAP2010081610191.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 102
  • CAP201008161018.jpg
    CAP201008161018.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 161
  • CAP2010081610181.jpg
    CAP2010081610181.jpg