• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your Favorite game?

PS3: Unchartered 3
XBOX360: Trials HD
Wii: New Super Mario Bros Wii
DS: New Super Mario Bros
PC: Minecraft

Minecraft on pc and on android doodle jump.

I have minecraft on android as well but it sucks.
notch has told that there will be a survival update.

i really liked harvest moon :D

mw3 . . . uhm dead space too u wont get bored cuz u know something wil scare you :D

Games come and go, but The Total War series of games is my usual game of choice to waste time. Lets you run period combat units in realistic terrain from grassland to desert to heavy forest with full control over positions, tactics and attack styles. Replay all of the classic battles of history from either side. Siege castles, run down infantry with cavalry, use artillery, ballista, cannon. Oh yes.

I still play the dated but classic ROME: Total War, am playing the campaigns in Medieval: Total War. Just got Napoleon: Total War for Christmas and already beat the English at Waterloo.

Looking forward to getting Shogun 2: Total War as a birthday present from the gf. :D

I guess its a tie between Mount&Blade and Civiliation IV. Spent a greater portion of my lifetime playing these two, so I guess they would be the ones qualifying as my favorite game.

Couldn't say which one I prefer though.

I like MMORPGs and RPGs games... let's say i love Skyrim and World of Warcraft ;) i also play Dirt 3 but not very often.

Gotta say, my favorite game might just be the old dragon warrior monster games... back on the GBC. Had a blast on those games as a kid - the breeding aspect was pretty damn awesome!

Chess is one of my all time favorites.
Sports I used to play, was the main three, BB, BB, FB.
Back in the day I remember playing computer game, Leisure Suit Larry!

Dwarf Fortress! It is by far the most complex, in-depth game ever made. What other game will let you encase your enemies in solid obsidian? The combat system is really gritty too.

me too
- GTA San Andreas on the PS2
- God of War on PS2
- MVP Baseball 2005 onPS2
- Shadowrun on SNES (Jake Armitage was the man)
- Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on SNES
- Metal Gear Solid on PS1

There are plenty more but these 6 will always remain fresh in my memory

I love Shogun!!!!!! Looking forward to Shogun 2.....

Games come and go, but The Total War series of games is my usual game of choice to waste time. Lets you run period combat units in realistic terrain from grassland to desert to heavy forest with full control over positions, tactics and attack styles. Replay all of the classic battles of history from either side. Siege castles, run down infantry with cavalry, use artillery, ballista, cannon. Oh yes.

I still play the dated but classic ROME: Total War, am playing the campaigns in Medieval: Total War. Just got Napoleon : Total War for Christmas and already beat the English at Waterloo.

Looking forward to getting Shogun 2: Total War as a birthday present from the gf. :D
high blood pressure

Right now I'm loving the Mass effect 3 demo which by the way I can't wait for I'm also glad they allowed everyone else to play the multiplayer when you could only play if you had I think the limited edition of battlefield 3 so that's good

In the end, the Kingdom Hearts games will always be my favorites, no matter how complicated the series gets. I just love action RPGs! Though I think if I not for the emotional attachment I have to Hingdom Hearts, Batman Arkham City would be the winner.

SNES: Chrono Trigger, Harvest Moon

PSX: Final Fantasy VII, Legend of Legaia, Suikoden II

PSP: Monster Hunter Series, MGS Peace Walker, Kingdom Hearts

All you people say Final Fantasy VII....But I think Final Fantasy VIII is actually the best. Although the Final Fantasy X was also pretty cool...I loved their underwater sport game! Used to spend hours playing that!

Back
Top Bottom