• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your Favorite game?

I really hope 6 isn't the crapfest 5 and raccon city was. Seriously they turned it into an fps.

Rollercoast Tycoon were brilliant games. Age of Empires 2 and Theme Hospital as well.

FF7 was probably the best game I've ever played - simply because it took the whole RPG genre to a new level and I'm a sucker for a good RPG.

Goldeneye was great. The multiplayer was awesome.

Call of Duty 4 captured me hard for a good few years. Much better than the recent attempts. Before that Call of Duty 2 was a benchmark for me in online gaming. The first one to do it really bloody well.

Fallout 3 is still a great game to play. Quirky, with a lot of thought and detail in.

There are a ton of great games that I've played in my life. Most of this thread just reads like a trip down memory lane - and I think that's better than hearing what people's number 1 game was.

Legend of Zelda is supreme and ranks above ALL else.

PS3 = COD MW3 (yes, the game itself is garbage but still enjoyable) and Sniper Elite V2

360 = Red Dead Redemption/GTA/Ace Combat 5 (I have the flight sticks :D)

mortal kombat, plants vs zombies,tekken,max payne, neighbours from hell has any one played neighbours from hell its amazing

download+Neighbour+From+Hell.jpg

Why is it fun to make lists? :D I can't pick just one!!

PS1 - FF7
PS2 - GTA Vice City
360 - Fallout 3 (single player)
360 - COD4 (multiplayer)

Generally i love to play fighting games the most, played so many theses type of games so far by me but "Takken 3" is my all time favorite game. In this game i like "Paul" the most.

Minecraft, The Sims 3, and Age of Mythology. Those are the three games that I play, and I will play them for days.

and days and days. :adore:

-- I'm also interested to hear about the Neighbors from Hell.

World of Warcraft is our main game right now, but we recently purchased an Xbox 360 Slim. He got Forza Motorsport 4 for his birthday so we've been playing that, too.

Favorite though is Wow.

I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was final fantasy V id even say mass effect 3 for a more recent one....

I can't remember if it was V or IV that I like so much, but I know they're both great for playing on the bus or road trips. I got pretty far before I got my comp and 360 setup, but now I don't play it much anymore. kinda stuck between monster Hunter and dark souls.

BFME2
BFME2ROTWK
Anno 2070
Age of Empires 3
From Dust
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Counter Strike
Red Alert 2
Star Craft
WarCraft Frozen Thrones

I'm a racer and CoD guy.
I love CoD 4 and Black Ops in terms of online play (both) and storyline (CoD 4)
Racing wise, I really like The Midnight Club series, Forza 3 and 4 (2 wasnt bad either) and Need for Speed (Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon in particular)

From the dim and distant, it would have to be:

Doom
Duke Nukem
Commanche (series)
Delta Force (series)
Half Life (series)

More recently:

Far Cry
FEAR (series)
Crysis (series)

I also kinda like CoD, I just hate the spawn-til-you-pass-here thing.

Most under-rated game ever: Bulletstorm

Toss up between Freespace 2 and Total Annihilation

Tier 2 favorites would be Halo1, C&C Red Alert, Starcraft, SimCity 4, MS Flight Sim X
Although most of my time lately has been between MLB2k11 (Franchise) and MW3 (Multiplayer). But these games have too many flaws to make it to favorite list.

Back
Top Bottom