• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What was your first ROM?

CM7... Lasted 4 days

Yeah a long time. It's why I can't get my Kernels to ever settle as I am always flashing something else.

My first was King's Double Shot from the MyTouch 4G. Lot's of purple in that. Looks very T-Mobile.
Lasted 5 minutes then I went with EvolvedRom R3ChargED. I've run that on and off for months.

mine was koni's elite with a netarchy punch... i still have that combo stuck in the back of my sock drawer just in case...

My first rom after rooting was Mik3D Beta and about 5 minutes after that it was cm7 and then sprint lovers 5 minutes after that and then I can't remember but I'm pretty sure I have only keep a rom for about a day cuz rooting has made me a flashaholic.

MikG Sense 2.1 > Myn's Warm 2.2 (every nightlie) > Koni's Elite > Myn's Synergy (every nightlie) > TommyTomatoe's (full series).

Netarchy's Kernels including the SBC modded ones.

MikG Sense 2.1 > Myn's Warm 2.2 (every nightlie) > Koni's Elite > Myn's Synergy (every nightlie) > TommyTomatoe's (full series).

Netarchy's Kernels including the SBC modded ones.

ahhh yes i keep forgetting koni's elite that was a great rom as well. i guess my top 3 froyo roms were mikforyo, koni's elite, and kings unleashed (the earlier versions, the newer stuff were way to themed for me).

Back
Top Bottom