• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

Stay safe treb.

It was warmer today with a strong South wind. The max gust recorded on my station today was 27.3mph. Currently it is 74.3° with no wind.

It lightly rained all day yesterday. It was a beneficial rain for all those property owners that recently over seeded their yards with fescue. It was a slow and steady very heavy drizzle or very light rain. When the event was over, I had received 1.44 inches of much needed rain. It also lowered the temperature that is now forecasted to remain in the lower seventies all week. It's September weather finally.

It's been cool all week. The days start out in the upper fifties and tops out in the lower eighties. What wind we've had has been from the North and for the most part it's been blue skies with no rain. Very nice weather for early fall.

The first of October starts out on the cool side. Temps in the high fifties early this morning and has warmed up to a whopping 62°. The wind is directly out of the North at 10 mph and gusting into the thirty mph range. It definitely feels like fall out there.

If this downward trend in the temperatures continues, I'll be firing up the furnace soon. Over night the temp fell to 51° and was 52° when I got up.
It's currently 57° with a ENE wind at 5 mph. Barometer is at 30.12 inHg and the humidity is at 52%.

As much as I hate the heat, a downward trend means less daylight. I have Seasonal Affective Disorder that starts kicking in in October.
Today's temp is 80° and partly cloudy while I wait on my sidekick.

I hate daylight savings time. It's bad enough to have shorter days but it seems far more rude when the time changes to standard time in the fall. I love the Native American saying: Only a white man would think that cutting the bottom off of a blanket and sewing it on the top would make a longer blanket. :)

A funny sense of humor type of day, I thought it was going to be really chilly out, but turns out to of being like the sun, had light wind outside though.
Funny scenes of a movie.

I am somewhere in Illinois

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241007_045105_Google~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20241007_045105_Google~2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 4
It was a nice day that was just a bit cool this morning. It warmed into the mid to upper seventies this afternoon with a high recorded here of 78.9°. The wind was mostly out of the East today. Currently there is zero wind with the temperature at 60.6°. Today was typical of what's predicted in my 10 day forecast. A few days in the low eighties but the rest in the mid to upper seventies, partly cloudy skies, and no rain.

It was nice today and is supposed to be nice the rest of the week. Temps are to be in the low to mid eighties daily and no rain in sight. Next week the weather takes a turn for the worse. Highs in the low to mid sixties is the forecast.

It's been much cooler this week and feels cold because of the quick change. Yesterday it was 34° when I got up and the high was in the low sixties. It's warmer today but with the increase in temp there is an increase in the wind.
It was 43° this morning and a high 70° is predicted with the wind in the low 20 mph range.

Back
Top Bottom