• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which next-gen console will you be getting?

Which next-gen console will you be getting?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • XBox One

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 39.1%

• Total voters
Xbox definitely. Only because I'm a big Xbox fanboy :D. And the only problem I had with the Xbox 360 was no Blu-Ray (which is going to suck when I get GTA V) but that was fixed with the ONE.

I feel sorry for you. "Exclusive" games you can just buy on a pc. Sony with better pricing, hardware, exclusives, etc.

I feel sorry for you. "Exclusive" games you can just buy on a pc. Sony with better pricing, hardware, exclusives, etc.

Not all "exclusive" titles release on PC. For the record, better is subjective. Like Gmash said, people like what they like.

Well I didnt say anything about exclusive games, and I am actually a PC gamer, but honestly I just said Xbox One because I have the 360 now, I have decided to go with the PS4 because like you said above better pricing, hardware, and exclusives. Also I was going to pre-order the Xbox One, but then my friend told me it was illegal to burn money, so I changed my mind.

Ps4 gddr5 and the fact that they will be bringing high end PC games to the psn network that you can play for free. And 100 dollars cheaper.

I thought you might all want a list of all available PS4 and XBox One games.

PlayStation 4

XBox One

I'm surprised at how many games are in development for the PS4 already. It's looking like it's going to be a good time for gaming:)

Going for PS4, raised as a PS boy from birth. Got my PS1 at 5, PS2 at 7, PS3 at 13, and PS4 at 18 :D.

Both. i am never married to one particular system. i also like compatibility. PSN has some features Xbox doesn't, but Xbox has Kinect which PS3 and PS4 doesn't. both sell for similar prices at launch. the only hope i have is that PlayStation 4 finally ditches the XMB menu. it's so outdated now it's not even funny.

i just hope my experience with the PS4 is better than my three YLoD PS3 consoles. i lost three of them, each costing me well over $250 a piece, but i'm still on my first old white Xbox 360. the only RRoD involved a faulty power brick which cost a paltry $40 to replace. i do not know why, but all the PS3s overheated. one even died just sitting on the XMB, doing nothing.

As for Steam and Google gaming rigs, i just cannot do it--too reminded of Apple's Pippin and the 3DO flop.

Both. i am never married to one particular system. i also like compatibility. PSN has some features Xbox doesn't, but Xbox has Kinect which PS3 and PS4 doesn't. both sell for similar prices at launch. the only hope i have is that PlayStation 4 finally ditches the XMB menu. it's so outdated now it's not even funny.

I've read somewhere that Sony did ditch the XMB style UI. However, I have yet to see any images detailing what they will be going with next.

Been in a lovely marriage with my ps3 ^_^ It has all the games, and can CD burn, do a dvd player, also it has tons of storage for my photos and heavy metal, and other music too.

Back
Top Bottom