• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which phone did you before the android craz.

Ive had so many devices in my day. Immediately prior to the hero, i had the tour 9630. What made me get the hero was the fact that i had been drooling over htc devices since 1999...when they were unheard of in the states. I enjoy my hero but am anxious for 2.1, mostly for the improved virtual keyboard.
 
Nextel i850 flip-brick. **** yea.

nextel-i850.jpg

nextel-i850-review2.jpg
 
Nokia 3588i -- dropped, outside screen cracked, got wet a few times, amazing phone
Sanyo SCP 3100 -- vibrate function stopped working after a year and a half
LG Rumor -- Great until the battery all of a sudden started losing charge in a few hours, luckily at the end of my 2 years.
HTC Hero -- No complaints yet... got it at the beginning of April.
 
Pearl 8130. Boy do I not miss it. RIM will become a thing of the past if they don't drastically change their OS and hardware options.
 
V 950 renegade. Worst battery of any phone i have ever used. Including the hero. Other than that, it was ok.
 
unlocked nokia 5800 then iphone 3gs. i left at&t due to crappy service and over priced plans. also apple pissed me off when one of the updates messed my phone up and they were like, its your problem.
 
Well, this is a little embarrassing, but...

samsung-pm-a840-sprint.jpg


This. I still have 'er sitting in a drawer somewhere - Make me an offer! :rolleyes:
 
I don't think I can remember them all, but the list included (in no particular order):

the generic nokia candy bar phone, the startac, i90c, i95cl, LG incite, blackberry 8310 and a couple I can't recall the names of (motorola's on Verizon network).
 
Back
Top Bottom