• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root windows phone launcher

weird.... it didnt attach... ill try it from home tonight. prolly the stupid net nannys here, i connected muh device as a hard drive, to no avail

net nanny wont mess with your disk drive...?

I use imgur to upload pics, just grab the blahblah[img] one for likek web posts or whatever it says...

I email them to myself lol easier than usb and disk drive and drilling down and transferring blah blah blah

Upvote 0
profile.php
why did it make me resize it to such an odd shape?

Attachments

• screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_2.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0
Yeah I saw this on... maybe lifehacker. I grabbed the apk before a possible price jump lol. I'm not sold on it. It looks alright, but I guess I just don't see the appeal. I like customizing my homescreens too much lol. But it does show the diversity of android.

However, I would like to give it a full go at some point. Maybe use it for a few days, and see how it is then.

*Also, anyone interested in some very customizable widgets, check out minimalistic text, I just installed it today and have been spending tons of time making new widgets*
:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones