• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981) "off topic" root discussion

I see thank you for the reply. I'm so frustrated they locking down on root. Say, do u think it's a good idea if us, MetroPCS customer, I'm assuming you are, bombard them about unlocking the bootloader would it help

ZMax Pro is dead now with the announcement of the Blade Z Max. Hopefully that one is rootable but i doubt it

You forgot about the Axon 7 since it's bootloader can be unlocked. (tho if you bought it with B25 you'd have to downgrade to B19 to unlock the bootloader) I think if enough people complain thier future phones maybe unlockable.

Huge difference.. one is a phone he wants to get which he wants to pay for it. The other is one he doesn't need or want so why would he buy it? He is only helping us with root. I don't see why that is not right.

It's not that he can't afford it. He just doesn't want to pay for it out of his own pocket for something he doesn't want in the first pl

Huge difference.. one is a phone he wants to get which he wants to pay for it. The other is one he doesn't need or want so why would he buy it? He is only helping us with root. I don't see why that is not right.

It's not that he can't afford it. He just doesn't want to pay for it out of his own pocket for something he doesn't want in the first place.
I swear this post said it was by @bcrichster until I logged in to reply and now it says it was by @pandibear. If this is bcrichster, I got washed away in a tunnel flood and my brand new Moto G Power 2024 was washed away along with my wallet and all I owned. I had just ordered this to replace my ex's Zmax Pro and it came FRP locked. Took me days to bypass, but it's done. I recommended this phone to many in the past but never got one because of the locked bootloader. Now I find out there are ROMs for it? I feel like I missed a gem. Maybe late, but let's see what I can do with it. I'd hit you up on Telegram, but I can't make a new account until I can afford a new phone tomorrow. It will be a genevn since we now have trees for it. Talk to you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom