• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE ZMAX Pro (Z981) "off topic" root discussion

Ok I seen about six months android m encrypted. So no more spoofing.?? Does anybody have a stock rooted android 6.0 that will let you spoof Mac adress, ? Im on b08 for three months now, today is the first real glitches beside the flashlight. Keypad not coming up slow Google chrome.......

Last edited:
Ok I seen about six months android m encrypted. So no more spoofing.?? Does anybody have a stock rooted android 6.0 that will let you spoof Mac adress, ? Im on b08 for three months now, today is the first real glitches beside the flashlight. Keypad not coming up slow Google chrome.......
What does this have to do with rooting ZMAX pro?

I'm saying once we get root we may not be able to do anything with it. And someone please tell me why my phone is so lagy today. It's had no issues until now??

I allready bought it...
64gb Rom
Miui 8
Multilanguage
16 mega pix camera
4850 Battery
6.5" screen size
Unlockeable bootloader
A tons of roms to flash
Octa-core

And a lot of things more... for just 188.00$
Are u serious? and i waste my time in zte ?...

Does it support all the 4g LTE bands you need for metro or T-Mobile

I'm cashing from b08 to b14. I don't care no more I wanna see what they did. I'm getting a mi Max anyway it's this phone on steroids lol.

That's weird cuz I used to have to hit it 3 or 4 time before it came on. I just moved everything to mor comfortable location and it stoped idk

I never was a fan of flicking down and hitting a button for something I need fast like a flashlight so I use button mapper where I double tap my home button for flashlight on and off. I don't fool with notification toggle for it anymore. No glitches using the app

Back
Top Bottom