• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help After upgrade cordova version 6.4.0 to cordova 9.0.0 android platform build gets fail with error

I have upgrade cordova version 6.4.0 to cordova 9.0.0 and facing issue on android build command. Also updated cordova-android version for cordova-android 6.1.0 to cordova-android 7.1.3
I can not understand what exactly error is about can any one please help me out regarding this error.

Attachments

• picturemessage_cj3vl3ok.yfj.png
    picturemessage_cj3vl3ok.yfj.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 146

Mirror My LG G7 Screen Onto My Fire HD 10?

Is Wi-Fi not an option? No, I am a truck driver and this is when I am out of range of Wi-Fi.
i do not really see a way to do what you are asking. there is no app that will let you mirror like that. to maybe a tv.....yes. but to another tablet? i'm not so sure. i'll have to do some thinking if there is a way or not. my gut says no.

Here is info from T-Mobile. I am wondering if there is an app that could be installed on my tablet that would cause it to be seen and receive the stream from the G7. Or maybe the HDMI dongle shown in the first Fire info link I'm posting.

It appears the Fire 7th Gen does not even mirror, it uses "second screen". I haven't looked into it yet.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-37582

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201540250

https://www.techjunkie.com/amazon-fire-tablet-mirror-tv/

https://uk.amazonforum.com/forums/devices/fire-tablets/1498-display-mirroring

Help Adding Slimport/MHL (HDMI Output) to my Phone

I'm trying record/stream my phone's gameplay using an El Gato capture card. There wouldn't be an issue if my phone supported an HDMI output, but unfortunately it does not. I've looked into various mirroring applications that use USB and/or WiFi connectivity, but simply put, they all suck. I'm wondering if it's possible and practical to have someone take my phone apart and manually add this feature to my phone. If so, where could I get this done?

Thanks
no idea on that sorry. is it really that important that you are willing to take apart your phone?

why not chromecast you phone to your tv and have some kind of recording device record your tv.

Cast your screen from your Android device

Possible fake google app?

Have you installed anything from outside of Google Play, like sideloaded apps from whatever other sources?
I usually don't upload files,or photos,I am on wifi and have a firestick also.I was looking though my apps and i did happen to see configureAPK with over 70kb of data.So there maybe malware somewhere.I read you usually only have 20kb.But I am going to do hard reset.Taking it to carrier tomorrow so they can help me.I really just wanted to know if this has ever happened to someone or something like it?Perhaps?This is the second phone i bought.the first one(bought in Oct)was confirmed hack but software was too destroyed to recover any info.New phone was bought in March.So it has to be something!

Help An app that uses the NFC chip

Someone else recently posted about a very similar issue with NFC blood sugar tags and and an LG phone. Has your phone been updated to Pie, Android 9?

Could be there is an issue with the app and LG phones that needs to be fixed. No idea if there are any alternatives, as it's not something I've ever had to deal with.
Nope. My phone was updated to Pie before I started using NFC and the new app. When I first downloaded the app, the NFC chip and the app were working well together. After a few weeks, without the app updating, no more status reporting. They still work the same and the NFC icon is still in the Notification Bar. Just no more status reporting. Can you tell me which forum you saw the other NFC issue in. Maybe if I talk to him we can help each other. Thanks for trying.

Pixel Space Blast - new scroll shooter pixel game

Hello! 

Recently released a game for Android. I made the game alone, the development took several months. I hope for your feedback, I will be very grateful. The game is an endless pixel scrolling shooter in space, where at the end of each level you are waiting for the boss.

There is an advertisement in the game, but it is not intrusive and you can easily play without it.

YouTube: 

You can download game here: click!

Bluestacks wont sync up game progress on new added accounts

My wife loves Bluestacks and it runs all her favorite games fine. I added my account too, using the Multi-Instance manager and can log into my own Google account, but when I install a game I have on my phone, Bluestacks doesn't sync up with the progress of the phone's game. is it supposed to, because it seems silly not to. I thought the whole idea was to play on your phone or your pc and to move seamlessly between the two. Im new to this and would appreciate any advice.

Android app not displaying string in Yii 2 framework

Java:
package com.example.anitaa.student;

import android.support.v7.app.AppCompatActivity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.TextView;

import com.android.volley.Request;
import com.android.volley.RequestQueue;
import com.android.volley.Response;
import com.android.volley.VolleyError;
import com.android.volley.toolbox.StringRequest;
import com.android.volley.toolbox.Volley;

public class MainActivity extends AppCompatActivity {
    TextView text;
    Button b1;

String url1="http://192.168.1.3/student/web/index.php?r=message/display";

@Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.activity_main);
        text=(TextView) findViewById(R.id.text_content);
        b1=(Button) findViewById(R.id.btn5);
        b1.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
            @Override
            public void onClick(View v) {
                final RequestQueue requestQueue1= Volley.newRequestQueue(MainActivity.this);
                StringRequest stringRequest1=new StringRequest(Request.Method.POST, url1, new Response.Listener<String>() {
                    @Override
                    public void onResponse(String response) {
                           text.setText(response);
                           requestQueue1.stop();
                    }
                }, new Response.ErrorListener() {
                    @Override
                    public void onErrorResponse(VolleyError error) {
                        text.setText("Error");
                        error.printStackTrace();
                        requestQueue1.stop();
                    }
                });
                requestQueue1.add(stringRequest1);
            }
        });
    }
}
Hi I am using PHP Yii framework. I have below code but it does not display the string value

How to take default input from USB camera in Android inside an application

I am developing an image recognition application by following this tutorial: https://medium.com/coding-blocks/google-lens-firebase-54d34d7e1505

The issue is, I need the application to take default input from a USB camera instead of the device camera. How do I do that? I don't have previous expertise in Android development. My device supports OTG USB camera input.

Device specifications:

Device name: Moto C+

Android Version: Android Noughat

Not rooted and I prefer not to root.

Android Studio Project/Java 9.0 Gets Internet Conection problems

Hi All !

I have an Android Studio Project that has run just fine on mobile devices running Java 7.0 (and possibly Java 8.0). I now had feedback from users running Java 9.0 on their mobile devices that they get "please verify your internet connection and try again" when they try to run my app.

The same thing goes for Android Studio, it ran ok but then I updated with Java 9 and set targetSdkVersion to 28/29 (Java 9.0/9+), when I run the Virtual Device i get the same "please verify your internet connection and try again" (this is when the app tries to download some data from my site).

Just wondering if something about internet connectivity/security has changed with Android 9 so that some extra settings etc. must be dome in order for the app to reach internet?

BR Ivashu

Help with FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on 2nd hand purchase

If you purchased on eBay, you can contact eBay and they will step in and help make contact with the seller. If its a legit purchase, the seller will be more than happy to accommodate. If the phone was stolen or something nefarious, you will find out.

If you bought private party you maybe out of luck if no response.

Filter

Back
Top Bottom