• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am back from the store and I have my Gnex.
I was the first one in line out of ten people.

When I went into the store ,I said< I will be your first Galaxy Nexus costumer and everyone cheered.

The Gnex cost me $249.00. And here are the accessories that I picked up with the price.
Extended battery = $25
Car doc = $30
Power and protect pak = 37.50

Upvote 0
For everyone who has an upgrade date in December, but wants to upgrade today (probably early Dinc adopters). I had an upgrade date of 12/27 and called *611. They were able to upgrade me today to the SGN at the subsidized price after getting a supervisor's approval. It is worth trying if you can't wait a couple weeks like me. However, if you upgrade this way, they do not give you the ne2 discount (I'm fine without the extra $30 off) and do not accept the living social deal since ordering through *611 is not telesales or is not in store as the voucher indicates is needed. For me, this was worth it, especially since I'm in Delaware and there is no sales tax to add.

Upvote 0
If I bought a Razr a week ago, well rented one I should say, should I take it back and just pick up the Nexus there and pay for the full 299? Or take it back, get a refund, and order from Amazon or LetsTalk to get the better deal? I've already paid the $299 obviously for my Nexus and would just swap, but to save a $100 or $150 would be god too. I'd like to keep my number that I now using on the Razr if possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones