• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered two on the 19th today I got an email saying one of the was approved.
Then an email saying one was pending.
Then an email form the biggest morons in the world, american express, saying in their infinite wisdom they deceided not to approve the 2nd phone because it looked like fraud.
And since one of the biggest companies in america "verizon" does not have 24/7/365 customer service, I have no idea if the second one is coming or not.
Guess when I get done with verizon on monday I have to call american express and explain to a manager how happy I am with their "mr. helper" attitude towards micro managing of my life.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0
I'm going to buy ZAGG Invisibleshield for Incredible for $14.99. I know that some people have posted some codes to get either a better deal or free shipping. Anyone knows about these codes?

Also, a co-worker of mine bought some skin case for his HTC Hero at Ebay for about $2 dollars and it's really good.

The skin case I've found at Ebay costs $9.99 for Incredible. That seems to be a lot. Anyone knows for cheaper ones?

I am not too much familiar with Ebay. I've never bought anything there.

I think InvisibleShield and a skin protector should be able to protect the phone good.

Anyone agrees?

check your INBOX for the 50% off code. As far as $9.99 case ....believe it or not, but that's cheap:) But if I were you I'd check one out personally after I got my phone.

Upvote 0
The orders you saw a few pages back that were lost were from people who were as frantic and clueless as you.:eek::rolleyes:

Ok so you don't know me so please don't resort to calling me frantic & clueless. Also please don't refer to the people whose orders were lost as frantic or clueless either! They didn't know there was a problem until they checked. Today was the 1st time that I called looking for info.

Reactions: Stevo_Cali
Upvote 0
Put in timeout??? FAT CHANCE!!! Anonimac and the rest have abandoned us.:(:mad: A few weeks ago we would have seen an admin remark long before this.:rolleyes::)

Advanced entropy is in evidence here. The thread has moved from technical/launch intel to [largely] people asking questions that were answered ages ago on the evergreen thread and seemingly endless streams of order processing angst.

Lots of the regulars have moved on, happy that they are getting the phone they want. The next phase will be the new purpose-specific Incredible threads that will start up once enough members have the phone and are usign it daily.

Its been great here, but this thread's use by date is fast approaching.

Upvote 0
Don't hang me or call me frantic or high maintenance....... There's a change in my order!!! I can't remember who on the board was trying to see a pattern so I can't send a PM.

Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 327394XXX
Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

Reactions: crimton
Upvote 0
Don't hang me or call me frantic or high maintenance....... There's a change in my order!!! I can't remember who on the board was trying to see a pattern so I can't send a PM.

Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 04/19/2010
Order Number: 327394XXX
Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

Yeah, thats like the first message I got right before the one from my credit card company saying they stopped it because they thought it was fraud.

Upvote 0
please don't refer to the people whose orders were lost as frantic or clueless either! They didn't know there was a problem until they checked.
I think you missed his point. The people whose orders were "lost" still have no idea whether they were or not. They were speaking to the regular CSR's, not the Internet support folks.

I predict several "Why teh *#@$&* did VZW sned me 2 phonez???" posts in the coming week...

Upvote 0
Ok I used to work for FedEx ground in kansas city, and our one day delivery was a pretty wide area think denver, saint louis, and dallas. I wouldnt worry about the overnight because of airplanes!!! lol you will get them when you get them everyone just calm down about it.

Hey, alphadelta, good point. All fedex go to central hubs, so maybe local shipments don't really matter.

On another point, were you with RPS (pre Fedex Grd)? I used to work for the company that wrote their manifest shipping system.

Reactions: buffalo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones