• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting the Boostmobile zte warp 4g lte model N9510

I just bought the Zte Warp n9510. I went right to framaroot and rooted it.. Works like a charm like always. Used framaroot for plenty of phones. about a few hours after my phone started freaking out and freezeing. I havent installed anything else after rooting besides Root checker. When i press the power button to turn the screen on after being in idle i just get a illuminated black screen. sometimes it takes me 10 restartes just to be able to see my screen.

Upvote 0
I just bought the Zte Warp n9510. I went right to framaroot and rooted it.. Works like a charm like always. Used framaroot for plenty of phones. about a few hours after my phone started freaking out and freezeing. I havent installed anything else after rooting besides Root checker. When i press the power button to turn the screen on after being in idle i just get a illuminated black screen. sometimes it takes me 10 restartes just to be able to see my screen.

You could install CWM Recovery/PhilZ Recovery and flash a rooted rom.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, it seems the Framaroot link isn't working for this model anymore. It gives me a dropbox logo and says not available. I'd like to root to get rid of bloatware and I guess speed this phone up to get closer to its namesake. Any suggestions? Thx for your time.....

If I read the correctly, you are not able to download the file for Framaroot??
I'm not sure what link you are using? Whoever is hosting the file may no longer be hosting it on dropbox. I think you can search for it on XDA developers site.

Reactions: Timothyandrew
Upvote 0
Awesome, thx bcrichster! This is my first root. I'm a little apprehensive. I hit down load and it said searching for mirrors. Whats that mean?

Eh, I dunno but just give it a moment and the DL link should appear. You may have to run framaroot twice to get full root on some handsets - not a big deal run an app twice for root tho

Upvote 0
Good morning members, I've got Titanium BU. In apps list for this model theres a plethora of Google stuff. I've seen the suggested list but I use Google (voice to txt.etc.). I don't want to brick my phone by deleting something with an imbedded necessity. Any one here find some of this the hard way that can give me a more concise list for Google deletes? Again thx ahead of time....

Upvote 0
Good morning members, I've got Titanium BU. In apps list for this model theres a plethora of Google stuff. I've seen the suggested list but I use Google (voice to txt.etc.). I don't want to brick my phone by deleting something with an imbedded necessity. Any one here find some of this the hard way that can give me a more concise list for Google deletes? Again thx ahead of time....

http://androidforums.com/boost-mobile-warp-4g-all-things-root/789458-safe-remove-apps.html

Upvote 0
n9510. 4.4.2

Well, it seems that you are the only one with this device that has 4.4.2.

Ok, I will help you get rooted if you will help everyone by grabbing the files from your phone before making any changes :) It would be great to have a 4.4.2 stock rom for all the Warp 4G users. Let me know if you are willing to help out.

Upvote 0
Well, it seems that you are the only one with this device that has 4.4.2.

Ok, I will help you get rooted if you will help everyone by grabbing the files from your phone before making any changes :) It would be great to have a 4.4.2 stock rom for all the Warp 4G users. Let me know if you are willing to help out.
2W9oos2.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones