• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [1-21-13][ROM] CM10.1 for the evoLTE!!

So.... Sorry to take you off subject again... but do any of you know how to fix the colored pixelation thing? I turned my phone off, and turned it back on because CM-10.1 was glitching out. Then when it turned back on it went to a color pixel screen.

So the thing i don't understand is i looked on here for the issue and the ppl said it was a hardware issue with a bad flex cable......, but ive had it happened when i was flashing CM-10 the first time I rooted. .... it just sounds odd too me.

And too everyone that helped me out, i'm sorry i just disappeared .... i had a house flood so i'm just starting to get back in the swing of things.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Upvote 0
So.... Sorry to take you off subject again... but do any of you know how to fix the colored pixelation thing? I turned my phone off, and turned it back on because CM-10.1 was glitching out. Then when it turned back on it went to a color pixel screen.

So the thing i don't understand is i looked on here for the issue and the ppl said it was a hardware issue with a bad flex cable......, but ive had it happened when i was flashing CM-10 the first time I rooted. .... it just sounds odd too me.

And too everyone that helped me out, i'm sorry i just disappeared .... i had a house flood so i'm just starting to get back in the swing of things.

Thanks for all your help guys!
hello,
i moved your post here as it applies to this rom.

sorry to here about the flood.

have you tried other roms? if it is happening on other roms then it is possible that it could be a hardware issue. if not then something is wrong with your cm10.1 rom.

or what about a re-flash of cm10? just wipe dalvik cache and cache and re-flash it. do not wipe data or system. or even a complete wipe and see as well.

Reactions: Granite1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones