• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.1 back down to 1.5 WITHOUT ROOT! (READ POST #102)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2.1 and would love to go back to 1.5. I would be willing to send some funds his way if this is true.

Well we are at $130 right now, make your pledge but don't renig. If you make a pledge then you will be expected to make good on the promise. My pledge is for the OP and to be done by the end of this weekend, or better yet he'll have until monday at noon CST. But you can pledge however you want, its up to you.

Upvote 0
Well we are at $130 right now, make your pledge but don't renig. If you make a pledge then you will be expected to make good on the promise. My pledge is for the OP and to be done by the end of this weekend, or better yet he'll have until monday at noon CST. But you can pledge however you want, its up to you.

Won't be renigging. Just have to see what I can afford after diapers and what not for the new baby that I have. I would love to get rid of this glitchy 2.1 and get back to 1.5 to either keep it or root!!!

Upvote 0
Won't be renigging. Just have to see what I can afford after diapers and what not for the new baby that I have. I would love to get rid of this glitchy 2.1 and get back to 1.5 to either keep it or root!!!

LOL i hear ya, i went through the same thing a few years ago. Luckily my wife used cloth diapers so i didn't have to run out to walmart at 2:00am in the morning for more diapers. Don't get me wrong i still often times ended up at walmart at 2am but for different reasons (usually more booze, hehe kidding)

Hey even $10 is still a good gesture and will up the ante. Either way i hope this materializes, it would be nice for so many people.

Upvote 0
im confused. i rooted to 2.1 and went back to 100% stock 1.5 already. isnt this old news?

I have absolutely no idea what's going on most of the time and even i know this thread is talking about non-rooted people who upgraded to the signed versions of 2.1. You know, the one's you can't get root from.

I'm going to pretend you're just dense and not obtuse.

Upvote 0
I have absolutely no idea what's going on most of the time and even i know this thread is talking about non-rooted people who upgraded to the signed versions of 2.1. You know, the one's you can't get root from.

I'm going to pretend you're just dense and not obtuse.

You win the intellectual burn of the year award. And the countdown to thread deletion begins! Hopefully the OP isn't a moron and won't have to suffer the wrath of the mighty banhammer!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones