• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [RELEASE] Clockworkmod 5.0.2.7-Beta2 For warp Released today

I had no problems with cwm mounting the Sd card, had no issues partitioning the SD card either. What brand and class is the card? Right now in running a 16th PNY class 10. Also worked on a sandisk 8gb class 4.

I am also having the same problem with cwm. It will not mount sd and also will not partition the sd. I flashed 5.0.2.7-beta 2. my sd is a scandisk 16gb class 4.

Woodstock, i dident get a chance to thank you for your one click install. i used that and it work great for me. so thank you very much, and i never said thank you to quietstorm for all of the work you did , i am so very greatful to all of you for the great things that you have done so far. i hope none of you go away from here.
THANK YOU....

I don't know why it would be any different. I flashed the same version and didn't have any issues mounting the sd

I tried doing this manually (installing Clockworkmod)and I get an error saying adb-windows.exe is not a recognized command. I then noticed the script and tried it, but the phone locks up during the reboot and I have to do a battery pull to get it unlocked. I just rooted the phone and it woks fine, so I'm sure my drivers are fine. I have both the settings under applications set per the instructions. Please help. :-(

Here's what the command window says:
The process will begin..
Press any key...
Rebooting into the bootloader
Daemon not running starting it now on port 5037 *
Deomon started successfully *
Please Wait 10 to.... (I tried waiting as long as several min)
Press any key....
<Waiting for device> At this point the green guy was on the screen but the phone
was frozen

How to you get into CWM with the phone powered off? Help please?:confused:

I always thought that you had to have the power on to get into CWM ... I know if you push the power button and the volume button down at the same time until the screen goes from the little green guy to the CWM screen is how I get into it. Is there things that are different that is new way to get into it?

Well guys, sorry for the hiatus. Busy moving, work, rl things killing me.. havent even had time for my ps3...=( As to the linux lib errors, less likely to get them using a 32 bit version of nix. Alot of the errors are in regards to the ia32 libs not being installed. Also.. I have NEVER seen this error: error: $. is invalid before... curious. Also in this command : 'mka -j4 bacon'
The -j4 is in reference to processing. -j2 is for single core, -j4 is for dual core, -j8 or 16 is for quad, and -j16 or 32 is for 8 core. helps speed up build process a TEEEENY bit.

EDIT:

ALSO, with regards to the ums lunfile error, Im still trying to figure that out.. it's killin me, tried putting it everywhere. even tried modding the configs to point to it.. being a pain in my ass if u ask me...-_-

Actually yeah, i was able to sort that out (i dont think the lun file tho). Quietstorm, may I ask that you enable adb in cwm so I can debug cm7? I need to /mount system to see where the files are placed so i can get further help on it

edit: or at least tell me how I would do that

Recovery not restoring user data is a critical issue:(, what is recovery for?
I hope could be fixed soon.

I think i know a way to restore the data but only if cwm had backed it up in the first place. It could work by manually pushing it via ADB shell but im not sure, it should if cwm had backed up the data correctly. i'll have my tester check it out tomorrow and will confirm it if it works or not

yes i did, I just tried it again and it says E:unable to open ums lunfile (no such file or directory)

I am having the same problem.. or I get:
Error mounting /sdcard!

I used Snake X's 1 click install (but used ..beta2) using a 64gb sandisk class6, tried a 32gb patriot class 10..

Tried reflashing it.. any help would be great!

ok I swapped out the 64gb card with a 2gb.... and it works what gives!?!?
also tried a 16gb and it also works.. all cards were formatted in the ZTE Warp.

Technically it only supports up to a 32gb card, so I might be an issue because of that.

Error mounting /sdcard!

I used Snake X's 1 click install (but used ..beta2) using a 64gb sandisk class6, tried a 32gb patriot class 10..

I have same problem, same error, the card i originally used an 8gig class 6, which was working fine with rooted 08b , will not mount in CWM any longer, but all other cards mount fine.

Error mounting /sdcard!

This is really odd seeing as the 32gb worked perfectly fine in the Motorola Triumph (CWM). I never tried the 64gb.. let me see if I can Dig up that phone.

Back
Top Bottom