• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

I'm going back to n00b rom, this one keeps freezing on me -__- I have to do about 4 - 6 battery pulls.

Hi Marty, This Rom is very finiky,:) You have to do a full wipe. clear data/ wipe dalvik/cache.
And do not restore anything with titanium backup.:p All apps must be restored from the playstore. But, This Rom is very fast and stable. Very small and simple. Your phone will fly using it. This latest version has no themes yet though.;)

Any working Flashlight app for this rom?

I have everything working perfect, fast and stable, except cannot find any flashlight app that turn on the cam led.

Now I can die happy Bloodawn!

This ROM missing on the warp scene was the only reason I got into creating n00b ROM, it's really where I wanted to go, I think I will make an update zip to add a kernel and swap but wouldn't change too much else! I will post a zip on a separate thread if anyone is interested in a n00b twist on this awesome ROM!

FYI for the question before, the flashlight fix has to be put in the kernel and this ROM uses a stock kernel so no, the flashlight won't work. The zip I will be posting will put in place one of the overclock kernels with swap, flashlight and overclock.

This ROM missing on the warp scene was the only reason I got into creating n00b ROM, it's really where I wanted to go, I think I will make an update zip to add a kernel and swap but wouldn't change too much else! I will post a zip on a separate thread if anyone is interested in a n00b twist on this awesome ROM!

Your AWESOME Mr.Bobo!!!!:D

FYI for the question before, the flashlight fix has to be put in the kernel and this ROM uses a stock kernel so no, the flashlight won't work. The zip I will be posting will put in place one of the overclock kernels with swap, flashlight and overclock.

Do not that please.
noob was our best rom and now is not behind this one, we just got another great dev.

Did you clear caches before flashing. And did you restore any user apps or data after flashing?

Hi Marty, This Rom is very finiky,:) You have to do a full wipe. clear data/ wipe dalvik/cache.
And do not restore anything with titanium backup.:p All apps must be restored from the playstore. But, This Rom is very fast and stable. Very small and simple. Your phone will fly using it. This latest version has no themes yet though.;)

Yes, I've done an full wipe (cache, dalvik and user data) I installed a theme before the update and was also using the default launcher. I changed the launcher to nemus launcher and didn't install any themes since no one has made one yet. I haven't done a better pull since, my only complaint is that I have to restart my phone to get my data back after I come out the train station here in NYC.

Edit: I did do one battery pull, when I was reinstalling my apps from the play store.

Hey blood im gunna semd a pm as well but i wanted to bump your rom. There are users on the evo design 4g who want your rom on our phones if you could oop by and create a thread as to what you would need us to do in order to get it it would be much apreciated

Hey blood im gunna semd a pm as well but i wanted to bump your rom. There are users on the evo design 4g who want your rom on our phones if you could oop by and create a thread as to what you would need us to do in order to get it it would be much apreciated

some dude already asked me about that before in the prevail section bro. I told him I'm not going to be doing anymore CT's.

Ok thanks for the reply man would you consider keeping us in mind when you start a new project our dev scene is lacking a bit

Just wanted to say thanks...I am new to this and have installed a lot of different ROMs in the last week after rooting my phone and this one seems to be functioning the best...can't wait to learn more.

Shouldn't there be a way to make it transparent? I wouldn't know where to look so that's why I'm asking.

You could always try to use UOT kitchen and make the status bar text black, essentially making it transparent (note that it will make all text in the status bar - excluding the clock on the top right hand corner - black. Then using CT settings, disable the clock (the one on the top right hand corner).

Shouldn't there be a way to make it transparent? I wouldn't know where to look so that's why I'm asking.

I'm not gonna post a full walkthrough for doing it but try this:

open status_bar.xml in SystemUI.apk and find this line: <com.android.systemui.statusbar.DateView

replace: android:textAppearance="@*android:style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Icon"

with: android:textSize="14.0sp" android:textColor="#00000000"

Back
Top Bottom