• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Which ROM would you consider the best to date

Screw it why not? I mean it's not a new gingerbread like 2.3.7 we are getting, it's justmore fluff from ZTE which never fixes anything, but for sure brings the bloat up and complicates the rom building and bug fixing process.

Have they EVER fixed a relevant bug in ANY update? Nope.

So why bother? We have managed to fix them ourselves and they never even bother to steal our ideas and implement them into their own updates. Often times they are a matter of one simple word, character or line of code.

I think I'm going to drop a B08c. Screeeeew it! lol.

b10 is a boost update for throttling. thats all

Screw it. i have a B08C based rom i started back in like october. actually based on alot of my work i did with project infinity before i scrapped it because i couldnt get wifi working in the kernel... now i know.. you have to use the slab memory allocator with our prebuilt wifi modules lol...
its scary to me how far ive come in a matter of months lol.

so iam gonna finish the rom. at let you guys go at it.

Screw it. i have a B08C based rom i started back in like october. actually based on alot of my work i did with project infinity before i scrapped it because i couldnt get wifi working in the kernel... now i know.. you have to use the slab memory allocator with our prebuilt wifi modules lol...
its scary to me how far ive come in a matter of months lol.

so iam gonna finish the rom. at let you guys go at it.

Sweet can't wait to see it

Dm, How did you get mms working in cm. A few of us are working on a pmi based rom, and we are having issues with mms. We have switched out the following apks for apks from b10: phone, mms, telphoney.provider, and also the apns.conf.

Back
Top Bottom