• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] {CDMA} [LINARO][Rom][11/21/12][JB 4.1.2]ParanoidAndroid 2.99 Official

2 things, one you might want to Nandroid back to a sense Rom, delete those viocemail, then you can Nandroid back to JB, once you done that, I would seriously go with GV, but if you choose not to do that, there are other options.

I tried to go back to sense rom and delete all voicemail, there are definitely not 22 and I can not get rid of this notification. Do I specifically have to use nandroid? I just used TWRP. I'm a tad confused on the nandroid specifics. I love this ROM but the vm notification is killing me.

Upvote 0
PM was sent to staff

I will post a small PSA here as you will not see this Rom updated any time soon, apparently Lens Flare was an Alias for a banned Dev at XDA, that is all I can say, I do not have anymore info.

I may close this thread soon if there will be no more support for it, I suggest trying the New PacMan Rom just released here. ;)

Upvote 0
PM was sent to staff

I will post a small PSA here as you will not see this Rom updated any time soon, apparently Lens Flare was an Alias for a banned Dev at XDA, that is all I can say, I do not have anymore info.

I may close this thread soon if there will be no more support for it, I suggest trying the New PacMan Rom just released here. ;)

Is he banned from here?

Upvote 0
I would have to issue with him coming here, I am not sure he would want to after what happened though, I would assume he would want to stay on the DL for a bit, I have no beef with him.

Oh screenie for the week

attachment.php

Someone should invite him here lol yea I saw the post I'm waiting to flash I'm still a PAaholic lol

Attachments

• rsz_screenshot_2012-12-12-21-46-34.jpg
    rsz_screenshot_2012-12-12-21-46-34.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0
That is correct, but I am still personally on this Rom for now as I have had no issues with it. but most have either moved over to Mazda's JB Rom, or Pac Man's JB Rom

So this rom is no longer being updated?...

Sent from my Evo 3D CDMA using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones