• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ClockWorkMod

I have my Elite opened up and I'm dissecting it. Should I take pictures?

Now to find the processor in this compact mess of chips and components....

The main board is labeled LS696_MAIN_1.1(1)

- SanDisk 4G Flash Chip? (SDIN5D2-4G, CHINA, 2071D2R005)

- ᴻᴻᴻіX, H9DKNNN4, RRNEM, VTKE4904A, JJAP, 210A

- QUALCOMM PM8058 A10851.1 V3207003

- QTR8615, AFP115.0, E22030A7

- NXP, 65N00, 09 09, ZSD2081

- MELFAS, 8TL030A, 1206

UPDATE: My phone is reassembled and running. Woot.

Here is that CWM-flashable system.img. Hopefully this works for you. I didn't test it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6rd8sn
(md5: 9beee4fe87eeb987c3980de01dbaf1ee)

I have my Elite opened up and I'm dissecting it. Should I take pictures?

Now to find the processor in this compact mess of chips and components....

The main board is labeled LS696_MAIN_1.1(1)

SanDisk 4G Flash Chip? (SDIN5D2-4G, CHINA, 2071D2R005)

Here is that CWM-flashable system.img. Hopefully this works for you. I didn't test it.

Download stockish-systemimg.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
(md5: 9beee4fe87eeb987c3980de01dbaf1ee)

works thanks alot glad to have my phone back

Anyone notice that the main forum is becoming disorganized and cluttered with cwm topics? Once everything is finalized and a ROM is up,maybe get a mod to help clear up some topics and then consolidate all the info into one sticky. Users are posting cwm topics at random ( not that the info isn't valued but things are scattered to an extent). Much of it is due to the fast pace at which things have developed. Info is coming faster than can be kept up with. Not a bad thing. Its good actually,but does start to swamp you before you realize it. Just my outside observation. Chaos is a hell of a thing lol. ;)

That's been the goal of the FAQ. I'm trying to keep up as best I can.

Also, there is now a changelog.

I think it would be cool if you removed those since the links weren't enabled until you replied to their post.

just pointing out for moderation that they are there. probably some bot account. ive seen it twice in this thread. i think it was removed once. cant recall. but i will edit them out.

I set them one time and havent had to reset them again. All my dates are still right.
It only fixes the file name of the backup, it doesn't change the date of creation.

I'm just curious of it is going to work tomorrow, because the day isn't advancing within CWM. It is always 1980 Jan 08, right now I am 11,950 days ahead of the recovery time, but tomorrow I will be 11,951 days ahead of the recovery.

When I made the fist post about the workaround, my phone had Jan 8, 1980. When I check now, "date" tells me "Sat Jan 12 07:40:00 GMT 1980".

Back
Top Bottom