• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CWM][New Clockworkmod]-Fixed No 2min reboot

Hey, I have some transform ultras I want to root. This is new CWM coming from old version but what if your don't have CWM yet, I've tried Odin on one phone with no success. These are the update to 2.3.6

What am I missing?

Thanks!
You have to keep trying with Odin it's the only way. Just make sure the drivers ate installed and count your seconds right. Try even different USB ports or another computer.

Upvote 0
Pull the battery right after you hit start in Odin. The phone will stay powered until its done flashing then shut off. Then Pull the USB cable and put the battery back in and use the button combo to boot right into recovery. That's the only way it can be done. If you mess up and get the boost logo screen, pull the battery and do the button combo again until it goes into recovery.

I've done it like 100 times. Its surefire if you do it right.

Reactions: xaelith and mydian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones