• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

Version d. Please read and and make sure you follow instructions and understand them. Don't for get after back up to external to flash block. zip then flash cm. I don't recommend this you don't understand the terminology. Thanks pg for assisting hroark and rampage 1. Once data internet working it will be my daily next to mini motion. +1 and let the donations start to help their 12hr sleepless nights. With out them we all be noobs with stock phones .

I if you are stuck in a bootloop... Power off the phone, turn it back on and press and hold power up and tap home really fast to get into cwm, restore your nandroid, reboot to the lockscreen, get back to cwm and reflash. After that it booted up in less than 45 Seconds :)

Is it just me....but idk how to fix the time/date. When I change it the time/date would stay but when I power up my phone the date and time gets completely ruiened. Also is anyone else able to send text?

Back
Top Bottom