• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

trust me...when it happens everyone will be talking about it...just do what the rest of us are doing and check back on this thread a few times a week...
Okay. Thanks. Is there a way I can get a email or pop up notification when anyone says something on this thread.?

Okay. Thanks. Is there a way I can get a email or pop up notification when anyone says something on this thread.?

Yes by subscribing to this thread:
1NsHR

But this only works with tapatalk.

Click on UserCP and you can see your subscribed threads.

i would not suggest subscribing to such an active thread...you'll get tons of e-mails or popups..it is much easier to just login every night when you come home and check the unread posts...but that is just my opinion

Well I am probably the most desperate person waiting for the text messaging and Data to work.. soo I will adapt to getting a ton of popups and emails. :) I just can't wait.! My friends keep wondering why I don't text back..and I keep telling them oh its probably just I haven't payed the bill. The thing is they are so impressed with my jelly bean. And I don't want to tell them its just a ROM I am running on..I tell them that its real..soo like once the texting works they will stop wondering.

Well I am probably the most desperate person waiting for the text messaging and Data to work.. soo I will adapt to getting a ton of popups and emails. :) I just can't wait.! My friends keep wondering why I don't text back..and I keep telling them oh its probably just I haven't payed the bill. The thing is they are so impressed with my jelly bean. And I don't want to tell them its just a ROM I am running on..I tell them that its real..soo like once the texting works they will stop wondering.

You don't need a phone with a rom to impress friends. try emu's (with LEGAL dumped bios and roms.. of course) and with apps and actions that their iOS devices can't do. Also, I wouldn't say you are the most desperate to get CM working. I'm sure everyone wants it just the same. :p

if Wifi is working then you CAN text....using a separate program..like Google Voice or other apps like that....just check the market for wifi texting apps...

you can also use a VOIP program to call via wifi...

All u have to do is *#*#4636#*#* go to phone information and scroll down to change lte to CDMA auto prl and wait for it to gain connection to 1x or 3g. And don't forget to turn on radio at the bottom :D

Yes that is what I put on there have any of y'all tried it yet? But the real thing is trying to get 4g to work.

Sent from my typewriter.

Back
Top Bottom