• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

Well my friends, the SGSIII PRL 2031 gave me 3G data FOR ONLY A MINUTE. I was able to go on facebook and log in to AF on tapatalk before it died. I am about to flash the leaked 9033 PRL. I'll keep you guys posted ;)

Well my friends, the SGSIII PRL 2031 gave me 3G data FOR ONLY A MINUTE. I was able to go on facebook and log in to AF on tapatalk before it died. I am about to flash the leaked 9033 PRL. I'll keep you guys posted ;)

Nothing on 9033... :( I feel sad....

has anyone gotten data to work at all on the newest version? any 1x or 3g or 4g?? anyone?? any data working?

nobody??? anybody???

I guess its just me then. :-) or at least just my slightly adjusted version that works..but I screwed up the text messaging. :-(

So is anythinggg working????? I went the whole day without WiFi and since I didn't have data...obviously I wasn't able to check the forum and wasn't able to use my phone!! Sure I can play games that were previously downloaded but most of them require internet connection.. has anyone fixed the data is basically what I'm trying to say..:)

Back
Top Bottom