• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEAD][ROM] CTMod Admire - updated 4/14/2013

Just A Little Screenie For You Guys ;)

Attachments

• 1365549005375.jpg
    1365549005375.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 103
Cogra147 I also notice that the playstore disappeared after the CTmod was installed. I installed Google Play 4.0.25 (the one that just came out) and it worked great. Data also was down but I flashed it several times and it worked. The mms/data fix file may have to be updated.

Camera force closed, the option to click More (located under Bluetooth settings) force closed, otherwise it works flawlessly ;)

Cogra147 I also notice that the playstore disappeared after the CTmod was installed. I installed Google Play 4.0.25 (the one that just came out) and it worked great. Data also was down but I flashed it several times and it worked. The mms/data fix file may have to be updated.
Can you give me the .apk in a PM?

Camera force closed, the option to click More (located under Bluetooth settings) force closed, otherwise it works flawlessly ;)

Okay, how are the new stuff? Like CTsettings and SDparter....
Is the SU binary up to date also how's the new app... I didn't get a chance to flash...

Let the debugging begin.... :o

Can you give me the .apk in a PM?

Okay, how are the new stuff? Like CTsettings and SDparter....
Is the SU binary up to date also how's the new app... I didn't get a chance to flash...

Let the debugging begin.... :o

Updated Ctsettings is sweet, sorta reminds me of cm7, with the CPU control and I/O Schedule and I didn't try the sdparter yet. As for the su binary it failed to update.

been looking into making this rom my daily driver for awhile now, just waiting till i get my motion to flash this on my Admire :D hopefully the rom will be fully updated by then

cogra what you should is just leave the 3.75 download link up and tell people to flash that one while you work on the update ;) includes a line that says the 3.8 isnt fully working so expect somethings to not be working if you flash and that you already know so they should just shut up lmao

I have a little problem I deleted some bloatwear off my phone and i guess i accidentally delete the system wallpaper app that allows the wallpaper button to display pictures can somebody help me out please

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I have a little problem I deleted some bloatwear off my phone and i guess i accidentally delete the system wallpaper app that allows the wallpaper button to display pictures can somebody help me out please

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

This is the wrong place for this, but I saw your PM :)

MMS isn't working on my Admire. It's a Cricket phone. The MMS fix doesn't work. Also a few problems. Some apps crash/forceclose or the entire phone just crashes and restarts. I don't know what causes it.

MMS isn't working on my Admire. It's a Cricket phone. The MMS fix doesn't work. Also a few problems. Some apps crash/forceclose or the entire phone just crashes and restarts. I don't know what causes it.

go to the OA thread and download the mms fix for the Cricket network. seeing how the mms fix is the OA fix for the MetroPCS network that should solve your MMS

download the OA rom and go into the zip and in a folder titled sd card is afolder called apnbackupandrestore. the apns fix is in there. just take it and put it into your sd card onto the same pathname and open up the apn backup and restore app restore it

Interesting...
:/ ...The FC's?... did you wipe/factory reset?

Interesting...
:/ ...The FC's?... did you wipe/factory reset?

Did that, did everything for the MMS to and it still doesn't work. I can live with it, although it's a bit of an annoyance. It did this before this update as well, but I got concerned why it happens. However, I installed OA and thats when it first started. Went ROM hunting to find a stable rom and it kept happening. This is my favorite ROM because of its sleek looks and such. Shame this problem happens here too. Love your ROM and I'm keeping it, hopefully I'll find a way to fix it ;)

Back
Top Bottom