• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris not getting 2.1 today

On my fourth eris and i called them a week after i got the replacement saying that i am unable to mount the phone but it can charge. they are saying that i have to go threw my insurance because they suspect foul play involved... like really do they think that i mount my phone everyday. all i did was pop my SD card in and left the house SMH.. i didnt even sync my ipod once a month

If you are still in your 30 days to where you can turn it in for a Moto droid, and now on your 4th phone:eek: if I were verizon, I would suspect something too. I just got a replacement for my original that blew out a speaker, but I got it back in November! Just a thought........

Upvote 0
If you are still in your 30 days to where you can turn it in for a Moto droid, and now on your 4th phone:eek: if I were verizon, I would suspect something too. I just got a replacement for my original that blew out a speaker, but I got it back in November! Just a thought........

My first two the Speaker Blew and then the 3rd one the Proximity sensor didnt work to save its life. so my calls would always hang up

Upvote 0
That got me. :D So you're saying we should give him a little time then? Say (for the sake of argument) 5 days or thereabouts?

Well, if he does come back at all I'm nearly certain it will be in an entirely different persona. Some will recognize him, some won't, from what I've been led to understand.

If Verizon folks recognize him we're in good shape; they'll start the OTA.

Not Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones