• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FALSE. HTC has made 2.2 Avail NOW! 8-2-2010] EVO 4G Froyo 2.2 Update Suspended Indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I upgrade to 2.2, does a hard reset drop it back down to orig when I bought it 2.1?

I did this earlier today and it kept the earlier upgrade to 2.2

However, after the hard reset my phone's battery life has improved a bit and it's faster :)

Fully loaded & restarted. Running fine. I did not do the "unofficial update". I do not believe those people will be receiving this OTA at the moment.

Updated to earlier version of 2.2 here in Chicago. Update still isn't available for me (Little Italy area)... Updated PRL and Profile too.

Hmmm :cool:

Same here Dr. Venkman. Also in Chicago. Also have the officially unofficial 2.2. C'est la vie...

The real question here is, does the "official" 2.2 app for building you an island then transforming into a jet and flying you there, work yet?

I am in Houston and I just went and checked my update just because you guys said you had it and sure enough it was there. Kinda crazy but what ever. Just goes to show you its not over till the fat lady sings. Lol

Yup. LOL I was holding out thinking patience would pay off for me on the 3rd...now Sprint is trying to test me...I don't know if I'll pass the test :p

I am with you there. I have the file on my phone and on my computer. Just waiting lol

Edit: downloading and updating now. So who is eating crow now?

Here's me:

EatCrow.jpg
Dude it is all good. Hope I did not sound harsh. Did not mean to. Good luck with your update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom