• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fatality: 2022

Louise Fletcher passed away in her sleep, aged 88, in her South of France home.
I remember her well.

As Nurse Ratched in 1975's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, she was relatively unknown when other stars passed on the role, and she won an Oscar in a clean sweep for the movie the following year.

Rest in Peace.

FdYocFYVUAEypxS.jpeg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/09/24/louise-fletcher-death-cuckoos-nest/

My daughter and I almost joined this thread tonight :maskeddroid:. Me and the wife were talking about she wanted to eat, when the daughter who was asleep next to the wife sits up and goes I'll take a beer
The daughter is nine.
Me and the wife were like WTF do mean you want a beer:maddroid::maddroid::maddroid::mad::mad::mad::thumbsdowndroid::thumbsdowndroid::maddroid::maddroid::maskeddroid:
We started bombarded her with questions the wife and I are coming unglued
Finally the daughter goes I want my beer that daddy bought me tonight
Now the wife is glaring at me:maddroid::maddroid::mad::mad: giving me the look of death:maskeddroid::maskeddroid:
You bought her beer??? I said yes and the wife went nuts :maddroid::goofydroid:, finally I had a moment of clarity and said root beer I got her a root beer
The daughter chimes in so now can I get my beer???:D

When I think of Angela I think of an old western I saw on TV a few years back. She was one of the chorus girls performing in a saloon.
She was young and not a bad looker and I sat watching thinking I recognize that face.. but who is it. I had to look up the western and then the extended cast to find her name. She had quite a career. RIP and thanks for the entertainment.

Nicki Aycox, who played Meg Masters on the CW series "Supernatural," died last week, her family announced. She was 47 and though no official cause of death was given, she had been battling leukemia. :(

RIP, Ms. Aycox, with condolences to your family, friends, fans and loved ones.

I was shocked and saddened to catch the intro to the BBC TV evening news an hour ago.

Shocked that she has passed, and that she had aged at all since the 80's, and became 79.

Also so mightily impressed by the tribute to her by Stevie Nicks, who wrote she would have wanted to be there and sing her a song.
She didn't need to say which song.

Rest in Peace, Christine, from a big fan of the group's Buckingham & Nicks era of stupendous albums.

BBC News - Christine McVie, Fleetwood Mac singer-songwriter, dies aged 79
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63812952

Back
Top Bottom