• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fission 2.6.1

I noticed the default messaging app does not seem to allow me to message more than one user at a time. I need to send out some incitations via SMS and I don't want to have to write them out one at a time.

Do I need an app for this or am I doing something wrong?

Really? I don't have that problem. I just start typing my contacts name and select it. It then puts a comma after their name and I can start typing the next contact name.

That's not working for you?

Really? I don't have that problem. I just start typing my contacts name and select it. It then puts a comma after their name and I can start typing the next contact name.

That's not working for you?

Seems to be working, I guess I was just hoping for a way to scroll the address boxk, rather than having to remember all the people I need to message.

Just loaded this up. Wow this is smooth. Why didn't I try this before?

One question though. Not real fond of this dialer. Would like to use the diaper in the Apex BWC theme. What are the files I need to swap out for this to work? Was messing withit earlier and couldn't figure it out. Can someone help a brother out here?

I wouldn't use it......I'm going to make one for this ROM tomorrow for my BWC setup, I can do one for stock 2.6.1 too; you can use that one with no issues.

P.S. I'm back Trooper ;)

Sweet! I am using the Thirdeye theme though. Would it still work with that?????

Sweet! Will keep my eyes peeled for that!:D
EDIT:
This is for stock Fission, if you have a black status bar, then scroll down a couple of posts and use that zip instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is, I removed both data throttle and clock:

Hopefully the Tag text is visible because stock Fission Tag text is black.

Expect a long reboot, about 3-5 minutes.

No_Clock_No_Throttle_Fission_2.6.1.zip

snap20110314_085759.png

EDIT:
This is for stock Fission, if you have a black status bar, then scroll down a couple of posts and use that zip instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is, I removed both data throttle and clock:

Hopefully the Tag text is visible because stock Fission Tag text is black.

Expect a long reboot, about 3-5 minutes.

No_Clock_No_Throttle_Fission_2.6.1.zip

snap20110314_085759.png

Hey bro have a quick question for you. I just installed BWC over a fresh Fission and Mounted the system. Something I noticed but I am not sure if I am just going crazy today or what. The data arrows for the 3g are they inverted? Meaning do they stay on with no data transfer and then go black with data transfer? Like I said this could just be me going on a lack of rest but from what I have seen that is what it looks like to me???

Hey bro have a quick question for you. I just installed BWC over a fresh Fission and Mounted the system. Something I noticed but I am not sure if I am just going crazy today or what. The data arrows for the 3g are they inverted? Meaning do they stay on with no data transfer and then go black with data transfer? Like I said this could just be me going on a lack of rest but from what I have seen that is what it looks like to me???

You aren't going crazy, I had never really paid attention to it before :p

When the arrows are gray it means it's connected to data, and when it's black it means data is either incoming or outgoing. I think it might be better to have it be blue for incoming and outgoing data; the black is kind of hard to see anyway :D

You aren't going crazy, I had never really paid attention to it before :p

When the arrows are gray it means it's connected to data, and when it's black it means data is either incoming or outgoing. I think it might be better to have it be blue for incoming and outgoing data; the black is kind of hard to see anyway :D

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, lol.. I kept looking at it and after a while I thought my eyes were going to start bleeding, lol. So I figured I would ask the source. :D

I think the Blue would look cool too. Is there any way to make a zip to flash that would change them to blue????:o

If not, not a deal breaker at all bro. Love the theme as it is..

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, lol.. I kept looking at it and after a while I thought my eyes were going to start bleeding, lol. So I figured I would ask the source. :D

I think the Blue would look cool too. Is there any way to make a zip to flash that would change them to blue????:o

If not, not a deal breaker at all bro. Love the theme as it is..

Yeah, once I get it going on my phone I will post up the zip that will only update the framework :D

EDIT:
I may go back to the blue battery icon now to match.....hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, once I get it going on my phone I will post up the zip that will only update the framework :D

EDIT:
I may go back to the blue battery icon now to match.....hmmmmmmmmm

It's your bbq bro and so far it smells real good!!!! lol

I will be all over the zip when you post it....

Back
Top Bottom