• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fission 2.6.1

It's your bbq bro and so far it smells real good!!!! lol

I will be all over the zip when you post it....

EDIT:

And you will also get readings for 5%, and 15% for the battery readout in the status bar :D

END EDIT

I don't know if I am happy with the shade of blue for the arrows....but....

You will also see other changes, for example the battery will be blue, and the push buttons will not be that shiny silver, they will be a darker gray/black, which makes text easier to read.

Here you go:

Blue_3G_Batt_BWC_Fission_2.6.1.zip

Data Connected:
snap20110315_142104.png

Incoming/Outgoing data:
snap20110315_142132.png

Bo,

Had some problems with Gmail (that's another story). Well let's just say I had to end up sbf'ing my phone last night.

Im back on Fission again, but with the old market. Do you remember the pattern I had to use to get the market updated? If so, help a brother out haha.

If not, no worries.

Thanks in advance. :)

Bo,

Had some problems with Gmail (that's another story). Well let's just say I had to end up sbf'ing my phone last night.

Im back on Fission again, but with the old market. Do you remember the pattern I had to use to get the market updated? If so, help a brother out haha.

If not, no worries.

Thanks in advance. :)

Install Liberty's market (v2.2.11) over Fission's market (v2.2.7), then you should be able to go to v2.3.4 with no issues.

Yeah for some reason it won't work for me. I will dl it on my laptop in a minute. Just got home from work and too lazy to get up right now, lol.

I had a question about the theme though. When testing in landscape mode it the blue color suppose to be there outlining the box? Just noticed it there and it's not in portrait. Just askin...

Yeah for some reason it won't work for me. I will dl it on my laptop in a minute. Just got home from work and too lazy to get up right now, lol.

I had a question about the theme though. When testing in landscape mode it the blue color suppose to be there outlining the box? Just noticed it there and it's not in portrait. Just askin...

What blue line? Can you post a screenshot for me?

Oh, I'm pretty sure once you install the new zip the blue line will be gone ;)

Just flashed the zip this morning and love the changes bro...... What is the memory/temp/battery widget you are pimping in the screenshots????? Been looking for something just like that..:D

Here are some screenies from the Oreo theme I ported. I want to do some more work on it but it looks good for now. Would change it today but gotta go fishin :) I'm thinking I want to do work on the pull down screen. It just seems too bleh. LMK what you all think

dq39eo.jpg
1zd1w7p.jpg

25k0fh2.jpg
314s6ms.jpg

Ive been running this theme for a day now and I like it. Just doesnt seem as completed as BWC though.

I have not seen any depreciation in battery life...think I will keep it for a while longer.

Thanks again Aggie for porting this and look forward to any enhancements that you decide to do to it.

Thanks for this thread guys/gals. I've been on fission 2.6.1 and loving it for several days. Not much practical info out there on any of the forums so I'm gladglad I stumbled onto this. You had some great little tweaks. So thanks! I hope development continues because it is a remarkably stable rom and it would be a shame to see it fade away.

Yeah, I agree. It is also nice to have Bouchigo, Faber78, Trooper and Aggie12 all on this ROM. They are able to do all the tweaks to themes, etc!

So many options and they are all very willing to help out when needed.

I definitely appreciate all their time, effort, help and support!

Thanks man. Glad you're liking it. And yeah, I usually go after the simpler themes. Thanks for pointing this out for me. I'm lovin it.

Yeah, I am liking it! I like the font!! :)

The only thing that is bothering me is the lack of battery % and the Liberty 1.5 on the locks screen and pull down menu :(

Thanks man. The name of the font is Fontin. I think it's my favorite. Simple yet different.

And that's funny about the eri still being liberty. I looked right at it today when I was thinking about how I want to change the pull down bar to better fit the theme and I didn't think anything of it. . . wow. I can change both of those for you. You also want the battery to change colors when it gets below a certain threshold while I'm at it? Wouldn't be a big deal at all. And what do you want in place of Liberty v1.5 (my bad lol)

And this is just fun stuff for me. I love doing stuff like this and anything computer based. Sometimes makes me question my major lol. And is it just me or does it seem that people have abandoned liberty.

copied from Twitter:

@AngDroid
AngDroid
More news coming tomorrow with updates to DX and D2 soon after. Must sleep for now.
7 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply.

AngDroid AngDroid
Hi Everyone...sorry for lack of updates, my apologies. Other projects needed to be worked on .. Angry Bearistas By Latte Night Software ...
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:D:D

I certainly can't wait to see what he has in store. I have been rom jumping for a while now and have finally settled on this one. Most stable for me by far and Bo's BWC theme makes it complete for me...... Gonna hang out here for a while..... :D

Thanks man. The name of the font is Fontin. I think it's my favorite. Simple yet different.

And that's funny about the eri still being liberty. I looked right at it today when I was thinking about how I want to change the pull down bar to better fit the theme and I didn't think anything of it. . . wow. I can change both of those for you. You also want the battery to change colors when it gets below a certain threshold while I'm at it? Wouldn't be a big deal at all. And what do you want in place of Liberty v1.5 (my bad lol)

And this is just fun stuff for me. I love doing stuff like this and anything computer based. Sometimes makes me question my major lol. And is it just me or does it seem that people have abandoned liberty.

Thanks Aggie! Text really doesnt matter...maybe just Fission 2.6.1. As for the battery, again, really doesnt matter as long as it shows the %. Maybe a simple circle battery icon with numbers in the middle. Same color as the theme or GB green? I will leave it up to you and would appreciate it!

copied from Twitter:

@AngDroid
AngDroid
More news coming tomorrow with updates to DX and D2 soon after. Must sleep for now.
7 hours ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply.

AngDroid AngDroid
Hi Everyone...sorry for lack of updates, my apologies. Other projects needed to be worked on .. Angry Bearistas By Latte Night Software ...
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:D:D

Nice! It really hasn't bothered me though that we haven't had a lot of updates. I mean the ROM is sweet as it stands. But I look forward to whatever he releases.

Thanks Aggie! Text really doesnt matter...maybe just Fission 2.6.1. As for the battery, again, really doesnt matter as long as it shows the %. Maybe a simple circle battery icon with numbers in the middle. Same color as the theme or GB green? I will leave it up to you and would appreciate it!

No problem, man. I will get both battery icons available for you, one white circle and one GB green so you can try out both and see what you like.

Thanks Aggie, I appreciate it. As for the text, Fission 2.6.1 or even Verizon would be fine with me. What ever you would use, just not Liberty 1.5. :D

Oreo_Fission_Raptor.zip

That's the white circle one. Let me know what you think. If you still want GB green lmk but I think this looks sweet. The Green would stick out like a sore thumb with this theme.

Also, If you like your current boot animation make a backup of it. I've added a CIA animation to this one that goes into system/media. so if you have one in data/local you won't see a difference.

Back
Top Bottom