• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root got zv5 and used gingerbreak to root now frozen help!!!

Upvote 0
Nice. Iho is always good. I just don't know how up to date that one is.
Well it seemed very stable and I know Gannon over on the Triumph part of this site uses it so I figured I'd go with that one.I really wanted cold as ice but last I looked there was SMS problems......now it seems that thread is dead :dontknow:

Upvote 0
Done :) Yeah I had to do ALOT of research on this phone with the OS change the radio (or baseband?) changes and the screen changes but now I got it running CM 7.2 IHO Mirage :)
If you like that ROM try the LeWa (the LeWa is as fast and smooth as the ICS ROM's) and BACKside as well.

Reactions: RolaAddict
Upvote 0
If you like that ROM try the LeWa (the LeWa is as fast and smooth as the ICS ROM's) and BACKside as well.
Thanks. I heard BACKside has like an auto update which sounds very sweet but no one I know has tested it.It would make life so much better so I won't have to check and download then use CWM to flash the new zip update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones