• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's been a long time!

MoodyBlues

Compassion is cool!
Hi there, AF buddies. (Give me time...I'll get used to its new name eventually.) I've been thinking about AF a lot lately, and how much I loved it because of its members, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I hope you're all doing well and life's been treating you nicely. I don't know who's still here, but I want any old-timers reading this to know how much you meant to me, especially at some very tough times. Some of you really felt like actual, real life friends, and I've missed you. :D

Oh Moody... how we have missed you too. We are friends.. never doubt that. We were all worried sick about you. Your health issues and then absence put the fear in many a heart. It is so good to see you and I do so hope that your health has improved. You have made my day girl!

Hi there, AF buddies. (Give me time...I'll get used to its new name eventually.) I've been thinking about AF a lot lately, and how much I loved it because of its members, so I thought I'd pop in and say hi. I hope you're all doing well and life's been treating you nicely. I don't know who's still here, but I want any old-timers reading this to know how much you meant to me, especially at some very tough times. Some of you really felt like actual, real life friends, and I've missed you. :D
Well the doctor gave me an at home colon cancer test in Sept. It turned out to be negitive.
I also been slowly battling with borderline diabetes.

OMG :eek: OMG!!! I can't bleeping believe it !@MoodyBlues is back :D:cool::thumbsupdroid::thumbsupdroid::thumbsupdroid: this is so freaking awesome :D:thumbsupdroid:
Moody you have absolutely no idea how much you have been missed :blushDroid:
Welcome back

MOOOOOOOOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's so good to hear from you. i am so glad to know that you are ok at least. you have been sorely missed as you can see from the above posts.

and anybody who is an AF member ( i mean Early Bird Club member) is a friend of mine. in fact y'all are family (weird, i went cowboy there. not sure where that came from....LOL)

Back
Top Bottom