• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kamala Harris. Thoughts?

Jesus!!!! you guys worry about a lot of things.....lol

Those things do not really affect you in your daily life. It does not affect your pockets. All those things are part of the culture war the right wants you to fight for.

I can't understand you guys attraction to transgender people. It's not like they are taking over the world. I mean we are talking about 1 in what 1,000 people are transgender. Why are you so worried about them is beyond me.

And please putin would have attacked Ukraine regardless.

And like I said we had a really good border deal, but the guy who idolized Hanibal Lecter had the bill ripped to shreds so that he can campaign about the need for a stronger border.

Plus the guy is old. He can't speak any more. He is a talking idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth is all lies. How can you trust a guy like that?

I guess it is not about the guy. It's about party over country. It's about beliefs over reality.

I guess we shall see which one wins in November.

Jesus!!!! you guys worry about a lot of things.....lol

Those things do not really affect you in your daily life. It does not affect your pockets. All those things are part of the culture war the right wants you to fight for.

I can't understand you guys attraction to transgender people. It's not like they are taking over the world. I mean we are talking about 1 in what 1,000 people are transgender. Why are you so worried about them is beyond me.

And please putin would have attacked Ukraine regardless.

And like I said we had a really good border deal, but the guy who idolized Hanibal Lecter had the bill ripped to shreds so that he can campaign about the need for a stronger border.

Plus the guy is old. He can't speak any more. He is a talking idiot. Everything that comes out of his mouth is all lies. How can you trust a guy like that?

I guess it is not about the guy. It's about party over country. It's about beliefs over reality.

I guess we shall see which one wins in November.

Keep in mind, a lot of Republicans have an anti-LGBTQ+ agenda

The Ukraine issue reminds me of the Cuban Missile crisis. We didn't want Russian missiles so close to our border, so we blockaded Cuba. Putin didn't want NATO missiles sitting on his border in the Ukraine. At least that's the way I see it.

When Trump tried to answer a question about Child Care, he sounded like Biden in the first debate. A total word salad
'Incoherent word salad': Trump stumbles when asked how he'd tackle child care

Last edited:
What exactly is her agenda?

So far as I've seen is when Trump says that there should be no taxes on tipped income a couple days later she says the same thing.
Trump wants border security and now she wants to build the wall.

I even checked out the official website for Harris/Walz and there was no mention of a policy platform, at all.

The Trump/Vance ticket lists it's platform solidly in the menu and even has a link to the official Republic platform. Adobe Acrobat

I guess this explains it perfectly.

It's kinda like the Pelosi quote on Obomacare bill.
"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

Elect Harris and then she'll tell you what she's going to do.

@PitCarver I agree their website should have their platform listed point by point.

I think the whole no tax on tips is stupid.
1. it could easily be abused so a person doesn't have to pay any tax.( like, he/she is an independent contractor, and they only work on tips)
2. I don't think any person should be paid below minimum wage so they have to rely on tips. I think the whole concept is totally stupid.

Last edited:
I guess this explains it perfectly.

It's kinda like the Pelosi quote on Obomacare bill.
"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

Elect Harris and then she'll tell you what she's going to do.
If you do more digging, which you shouldn't have to do, you can see some of their important platform issues like this:
The 7 key topics Harris, Walz addressed in interview amid policy concerns

....but their agenda should be listed point by point.

well there are plenty of articles out on her positions. but yeah weird that nothing formal has been released yet.

anyways if you want read up:

Last edited:
All I see, so far, is her flipping all over the place.
1725737072013.jpg

Jesus!!!! you guys worry about a lot of things.....lol Those things do not really affect you in your daily life.

Really ?

How many non-worriers does it take to go from independent citizens to minions of the government who are told what to do and when to do it ?

Look around you it is already happening ...

Really ?

How many non-worriers does it take to go from independent citizens to minions of the government who are told what to do and when to do it ?

Look around you it is already happening ...
Sorry i don't see it happening. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Give me some hard data on....whatever you just said. I have my own worries to worry about. I have more trust in our system of checks and balances called our government and the court system than I trust a guy who lies and cheats his way to the top.

Back
Top Bottom