• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

Still working great Blood. No battery pulls. It seems sluggish until it has established a wireless connection but I think that may just be the way this phone is. Been so long since I ran stock I can't really remember lol.

Still working great Blood. No battery pulls. It seems sluggish until it has established a wireless connection but I think that may just be the way this phone is. Been so long since I ran stock I can't really remember lol.

Exactly the same here.

I have mine clocked at 1300 and it is snappy. My 32 gig sd card has 30.2 gigs of music on it so I dropped the cache to 1024 and I can't notice any difference.

Don't know how games are for yall so maybe you need the cache but I just play music with mine.

Just something to consider in the next revision, also the phone runs great.

all my beta builds will be for GB rom's only, once we get something final I'll do one for JB too.

while testing beta builds:

DO NOT add anything to init.d and DO NOT use any apps that change or tweak anything other than the frequency/governor/scheduler.

also, please keep your phone on for at least 3 full days after flashing and if your phone locks up and requires a battery pull, post here with what governor and frequencies you were using and how many hours the phone was on.

beta build 6: H4Beta6b.zip

updated jhash
switched to Tiny RCU
updated SmartReflex
overclocked GPU from 200 to 300
some fs patches and tweaks
removed mounting tweaks for now
added some missing governor code
cleaned defconfig
cleaned makefiles

Well idk what else to do. I've factory reset, flashed the rom again, factory reset agin , and flashed the newest kernel 5 times. Nothing is installed. My cpu still maxes out and stays there until I turn the screen off & back on. Im think im going to have to give it up.

Well idk what else to do. I've factory reset, flashed the rom again, factory reset agin , and flashed the newest kernel 5 times. Nothing is installed. My cpu still maxes out and stays there until I turn the screen off & back on. Im think im going to have to give it up.

It's gotta be hardware related since your the only one it's happening to. If it only does it when it's charging I'd just ignore it or don't use the phone while it's plugged in.

In v5 I had no lockups, but, whit more than 24 hours maybe near to 48, I don't really now, it was really sloooowwww, it was annoying, had to restart the phone, after that I was playing music for like an hour and it was stick at max for like 57 min, it would not go on sleep until i stop the music.
flashing v6 now.

Flashed build 6 at 9am(central). Battery down to 88% from full charge. Min/Max is 300/1300. Deadline/on demand. Running wifi the whole time. No calls made or games played. Just texting and surfing phandroid.

Flashed build 6 at 9am(central). Battery down to 88% from full charge. Min/Max is 300/1300. Deadline/on demand. Running wifi the whole time. No calls made or games played. Just texting and surfing phandroid.

Is that good or bad? How much screen time does battery use say in settings?

Is that good or bad? How much screen time does battery use say in settings?

2hr 13 min.
Cell standby- 61%
Phone idle- 24%
Display- 10%
Wifi- 8%

To me battery life should be better as I'm barely using phone but I've never taken stock of the settings I've posted. So I have to rely on others on what's good or bad.

2hr 13 min.
Cell standby- 61%
Phone idle- 24%
Display- 10%
Wifi- 8%

To me battery life should be better as I'm barely using phone but I've never taken stock of the settings I've posted. So I have to rely on others on what's good or bad.

61% seems high for cell standby, is your cell signal bad?

Ya, tried that a bunch. It doesn't matter which one is used.

does it still do it if you keep the max freq at 1000?

only other thing I can think of for you to try is flash version 0.2 from the first post in this thread and see if it does it.

61% seems high for cell standby, is your cell signal bad?

does it still do it if you keep the max freq at 1000?

only other thing I can think of for you to try is flash version 0.2 from the first post in this thread and see if it does it.

It does not do it if I set max to 1000. It does with 1100+. Weird

Back
Top Bottom