• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

Still having my CPU Max out doing simple things, pandora, camera , if I over clock. Working great at 1000/220 ondemandx sio

Yeah, I haven't fixed that yet, and I don't know if it will get fixed. It only happens to me when I record video and logs haven't showed anything useful when it happens.

If I do get it fixed tho it will be listed in the changes.

I'm also doing swimmingly.

Clocked from 220 to 1300 playing MyBoy GBA emulator and AMP music player at the same time, perfectly smooth.

The battery life seems to be pretty good too. Like I can play for a few hours before it hits 40%.

First lockup 1hr ago while playing music and browsing on falcon, yesterday on bed the phone was a little laggy while I was playing some games, the UI and launcher were decent responsibly, lags only affect apps or something like that ...so, it was on for ~36 hrs.

Locked up earlier this morning while browsing with boat browser.

Honestly I think this phone just has issues browsing random web pages.

all my beta builds will be for GB rom's only, once we get something final I'll do one for JB too.

while testing beta builds:

DO NOT add anything to init.d and DO NOT use any apps that change or tweak anything other than the frequency/governor/scheduler.

also, please keep your phone on for at least 3 full days after flashing and if your phone locks up and requires a battery pull, post here with what governor and frequencies you were using and how many hours the phone was on.

beta build 8: H4Beta8.zip

updated lg dvfs
downgraded cleancache
removed jhash mod
lowered gpu overclock to 275
gov tweaks
build with original toolchain

Ok got 8 installed sorry I didn't test 7 I was distracted by Megatron.

Installed beta 8 yesterday evening but just had to do a battery pull as touch screen stopped responding. Power button still worked so could turn screen on and off and even pull up the power menu, but touch screen did not respond at all. Also, could still receive text and calls, just could not answer them without the touchscreen. Waited about 30 minutes but never came back. 220/1000 sio/ondemandx.

Oh, another one lol... What are the changes on this one?...
I was having really good results with beta 8, after 24+ hrs still very smooth, the only wear thing is that i tried to unlock the phone and it takes almost a minute for response, after unlocked all widgets were restarted even voltage control applied the profile like if it was a restart, but in settings says 20+ hrs, so I don't now what was that, maybe a hot reboot.

Oh, another one lol... What are the changes on this one?...
I was having really good results with beta 8, after 24+ hrs still very smooth, the only wear thing is that i tried to unlock the phone and it takes almost a minute for response, after unlocked all widgets were restarted even voltage control applied the profile like if it was a restart, but in settings says 20+ hrs, so I don't now what was that, maybe a hot reboot.

beta 9 is something I'm trying out. its the stock zvc kernel source, built with the stock toolchain with nothing changed or added but overclock, gov's, sched's, lg dvfs enabled and updated, init.d support and compressed with lzma.

beta 9 is something I'm trying out. its the stock zvc kernel source, built with the stock toolchain with nothing changed or added but overclock, gov's, sched's, lg dvfs enabled and updated, init.d support and compressed with lzma.

Ok, but I'll keep on beta 8 until mayor problems, because it is going very well.

8 is still running from when I installed, it has gotten a little slower on music playing. Not sure if that is because the program to normalize screwed up or it is getting slower.

Not sure why it is getting slower either, supposedly only 355 MB are being used out of 486 MB.

I installed 9 yesterday and phone would not come out of sleep this morning. Missed my wake up Alarm! Pulled battery.

What governor/io were you using? I flashed 9 last night and didn't have this happen, I haven't seen this since 3.68 I don't think.

Protip, when flashing test kernels/roms always set a real alarm in the morning as a backup :) (I'm not a pro, but got the tip from one lol)

Back
Top Bottom