• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [KERNEL][MS770][LOKI] Freedom Kernel Overclocked

You just flash it with the instructions given, that's it, nothing special. If it doesn't work for you then simply don't use it. This kernel was really intended for the stock based roms, though most people have been able to run it on cyanogen.

ok thanks i want it to play heavy ass games without any type of lag but no able to make it boot after installing this kernel :(
Thanks

Upvote 0
Thread cleaned of off topic posts. ;)
@razor213 , if you are having issues with your device that are not related to this kernel thread, please either continue your discussion in the unbrick thread, or perhaps start a new thread there. ;)

Thanks, and if you have any questions, just tick my avatar to start a discussion with me:)

Carry on...I'm outta here.

Upvote 0
Could you mod my kernel for the s4 and overclocked it?

I only work on LG devices since those are the ones I know best, but have a look at the source code for a 2.3 ghz overclock for the S4. You can use this as reference for building your kernel.

Looks like the S4 uses acpuclock-8064.c for oc. Scroll down till you start seeing the freq tables with 2322000(2.3ghz) max frequecies. Good luck...

https://github.com/Team-Hydra/andro...ob/cm-11.0/arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8064.c

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones