• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

I was going for a matte look. My 2nd screen's pretty bla and empty. I thought there was too much on the home screen I think and empty-ish > clutter.

LP Plus
Bob Clock
BW (matte weather skin)
folder organizer (in dock)

matte home by princezz0506, on Flickr

Widgetsoid

right by princezz0506, on Flickr

annd here's the other 2 docks

docks by princezz0506, on Flickr

yesterday's lockscreen
BW
Simiclock weather
Widgetlocker
shortcut to instinctiv (music player)... widget used too much space

matte lock by princezz0506, on Flickr

current lockscreen
simiclock
oneseven

curentlock by princezz0506, on Flickr

SSN and The Admiral, permission to come aboard the USS Bandwagon?
salute.gif

First some lockscreen stuff. I offer this after I "made" it and then couldn't make it work for me. Maybe someone else can use it.

vault.jpg

Lockscreen:
SwitchPro
Beautiful Weather Widget 1x1
SanjaMini Widgets
D3S-L002 Widgetlocker Slider
Calendr
Minimalistic Text (battery)
SMS Unread Count

lock.jpg

(Hey, when is Widgetlocker gonna come through with the clockless Sense slider option? That would blow UP a creative dam caused by that stupid clock.)

After so many hours working on this one, I now wish I lived here for real. Sadly though, I went too far, just like I surely would have had I actually lived here. And when I went to remove the WiFi, mic stand, and dropbox, I realized I had scrubbed the layered stuff. So we're stuck with it. Try to imagine it without those things, hm? :D

LauncherPro +, 3 screens
Desktop VisualizeR + a blank.gif to create the invisible widgets to launch stuff.
Folder Organizer

whitehousewall.jpg

Functionality (from left to right):
$40,000 gaming chair (added): Launches Games Folder
Yin Yang bookshelf (added): Launches Laputa Book Reader
Box on stairs (added): Launches Dropbox
White ball in reflection: Launches All Labels Folder (all apps categorized)
Silver lamp in reflection: Launches Tiny Flashlight+LED
Speakers: Launch Pandora Internet Radio
TV: Launches YouTube
Wall Clock (added): Launches Alarm Klock
WiFi symbol (added *eyeroll*): WiFi settings
Microphone stand (added *cringe*): Google Voice Search
White ball on table: All Labels Folder
My Portrait (added): Photo Gallery
Walter Valentini Art below my portrait (added): No function, just some actual stuff from my actual bedroom wall.
Silver Lamp: Tiny Flashlight+LED
Surveillance Camera (added): Camera
Grid behind couch (added): Calendar/Agenda

When I chose this place for my new layout, I didn't really consider the reflection situation. There is a lot! I did a little bit of it, though. After having to skew the shot to fit 960x800, some stuff got really stretched out. The balls on the table and the TV. Had to go back and restore those, including in the reflection. That's when I noticed all the other reflective surfaces. The art on the wall doesn't match the art on the glass flooring. The bookshelf and gaming chair have no reflections in the ceiling. The mic stand (gawd I hate that), Ima hafta paint that thing out of there and maybe hang an old timey mic from the ceiling or something. I did try to get the Valentini properly reflected on the left. After that, I was through with it. So this was the long version of saying, "For those of you actual artists who couldn't help noticing all the glaring inconsistencies in this 'work', I am fully aware and ashamed of it."

I originally had the toggles on the front face of the steps. They looked really good there, but they were just too close together to make them functional.

I've shown this to some folks over the past couple of days. Some MetroPC folks with phones so old they are caked with what I call "skin mud". Some of them are even held together with scotch tape. Seriously. Anyway, all they had to say was, "You got tooooo much free time on your hands."

Philistines. :mad:

I like all these new layouts, they look great. I've tried to start something new quite a few times but keep scrapping everything and going back to what my last posted layout was on March 18th. This is probably the longest that I've stuck with one ROM and one layout. Maybe I'll actually come up with something I like soon.

Permission granted. :D Looks great! I really couldn't tell that the gaming chair, book case, wall clock, and pictures were added. Excellent job.

Sorry I haven't posted anything new yet, I got distracted by Launcher 7. hehe I'm trying to get it perfect, then Launcher 7 will be my car dock (because I just got a new ProClip mount for my Jeep. AWESOME!) and I'll use ADW for everyday use and street cred.

I found a graphic for my next layout, I'm getting excited!

Thanks, Admiral! I've already made some "renovations". I mean, I'm gonna want to have people over at some point, right? Will post tonight. Looking forward to your next bit of eye candy.

lol @ street cred. :D

Haven't posted in a while.... Been on MIUI loving the ROM! Havent done much theming to the ROM most all of it is stock.... Everything on one page. Really easy to navigate... Taking a break from the minimalistic scene.

MIUI is the best ROM available IMO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Speaking of wallpaper, here's the post renovations version of my current layout. I got some toggle/settings stuff up on the wall, painted over the previous mess and put a column with mic on it (less of a mess?) and the original dead plant action from the room. Oh! I added a palm tree outside in case y'all don't know where I'm at. :D

whitehousewall2.jpg

Yeah, instead of removing the dropbox from the stairs, I kept it and tossed in a Market icon.
shrug.gif

There are some sick setups in here, If i had the patience to deal with gimp I would do some custom icons, but I am lazy and have no patience so this is the extent of my creativity.
2011-04-13_18.13.33.jpg

2011-04-13_18.13.02.jpg

2011-04-13_18.14.04.jpg

Dinc running Warm Z 2.2 nightly with their modded sense 2.0 launcher

Lock:Widgetlocker w/ light slider from xda, minimalistic text and background that I jacked from here.

Home:Minimalistic text, Simiclock weather, circle launcher...other screens are running stock sense widgets and not worth noting. And yes I know I have the days of the week jacked up, like I said...lazy.

She's BACK! Told ya she wants me. :D Swampgeek, obviously you aren't THAT lazy. Get to creatin'! For all you know, you could be a natural. Watch a tutorial or two that show examples of something you'd like to do. Practice a bit, then when you've got that one, repeat with other effects. Soon you'll be 'shopping her head onto the hood of a Rolls Royce with fangs. Left headlight will be apps, right texts. It will be bad ass and there will be much rejoicing.

Nothing revolutionary here, but I am really happy with how it came out.

Incredible running CM7

Lockscreen:
TNWnq.jpg

Main view:
KSUJh.jpg

Center screen is the default.

The large compass icon launches the car dock.

I also have an invisible SiMi Folder launcher on Deckard's eye on the main screen that launches my most commonly called contacts.

I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with the white area on the screen with my SwitchPro switches. Any suggestions?

I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with the white area on the screen with my SwitchPro switches. Any suggestions?

Since you're already utilizing eyes to launch things, perhaps you can put Roy and Priss behind him, white out their eyes, and place SwitchPro icons there. Orrrrr, you could even use Switchpro icon graphics and tattoo them on and have them link to settings. Orrrrrrrr, find a shot of Zhora with the snake (there are two pretty decent ones out there) and work the switches around or on her. But finally, I have to go with...the Billboard Blimp. With the toggles on the screen.

playoffs are here! gotta REP!
running CM7 with the cyan theme

Lockscreen:
widget locker-minimal theme
BW 4x1
Minimalistic text widget.

Homescreen:
Minimalistic widget
Circle battery widget (no circle)

s_franchise: looks great! Awesome choice of wallpaper and great job getting everything to fit in, especially your beautiful weather on your lockscreen and the time on your homescreen.
It is so simple.... but so loud because of that wallpaper. love it!

s_franchise: looks great! Awesome choice of wallpaper and great job getting everything to fit in, especially your beautiful weather on your lockscreen and the time on your homescreen.
It is so simple.... but so loud because of that wallpaper. love it!

thanks man! it was hard to find a wallpaper i liked, that fit, and the way its off centered looks good imo. and gotta rep the team i love lol

Back
Top Bottom