• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

10ypg8g.png

here is mine,

changed the launcher, added battstatt and tajm and thermometer (after i took this) keep it simple.

also just rooted so nice to test out 'shootme'

also, any ideas on a better launcher? with some sort of unified style for apps? launcher pro?

snap20100921_150855.png

do you think you could pm them to me as well pleaseee!! i absolutely love the layout you made its awesome but i have no idea where to start!!

The link to my dropbox account has been posted a couple times over the past few pages you can grab it from there! I also believe the links in my sig

Been working on this one for a few days...

Home Switcher
LauncherPro Plus
Beautiful Widgets
Desktop Visualizer
Text Icons custom made
Bullets/Holes from google images
Background from google images

snap20100921_182628.png

And LockBot Pro for the lock screen. Gun shot sounds when unlocking

snap20100921_191543.png

Hi guys and gals...So, I wanted to try Shootme, but based on what I've read, it no longer works with the Stock Froyo update, so can anybody recommend another app I can use to take some screenshots?

Reactions: EVU
I asked this about a page ago and got no answers. I am using the above mentioned method for getting the screenshots of my phone. But they save in a size that is too large. How do I get it to the size allowed to post here?

I asked this about a page ago and got no answers. I am using the above mentioned method for getting the screenshots of my phone. But they save in a size that is too large. How do I get it to the size allowed to post here?

upload to photobucket or something similar

Here you go. Just rooted and installed Virus' rom today. Still have a defaultish feel though, any tips? Also how would I get back my payed apps that I had before the root like beautiful widgets?
snap20100922014251.png

go to the market -menu - downloads. all your paid apps will be there.

Changed a wee bit
Home
snap20100922_013828.png

1 Left
snap20100922_013140.png

1 Right
snap20100922_013136.png

Widgets-
Modded Black Smooth Calendar (UltraLinx: Modded Black Widgets/Apps)
Modded Black Music Widget (UltraLinx: Modded Black Widgets/Apps)
Analog Clock from Manup456 Theme (Digital Style Wars Just another graphic site)
Modded LP ([THEME|MOD] 09.21.10 signals23 LauncherPro 0.7.9.0 widgets - xda-developers)

Wallpaper & Dock can be found in my dropbox located in my sig (not my work)

Or....

snap20100922_020626.png

snap20100922_020406.png

snap20100922_020403.png

Which do you guys like better? I think I'm leaning more towards the nature wallpaper

Jgrand03,

I like the first setup better. Nice setup.

Your dropbox link is gone? Was going to ask if you had your dock without the apps on it. I like it and would use it plain or change the apps on their myself. I looked last night at your dropbox but don't remember seeing it in there?

Also, did you have to apply manup's theme to get that clock?

Back
Top Bottom