• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

14l32w4.png

n3x9i.png

bgv76p.png

2vtxj01.png

advanced clock
fancy widget pro for the weather icon

changed advanced clock widget and fancy widget pro around a bit.
35222pf.jpg

I can't seem to replicate this. The EVO wall has a 4x4 grid which everything snaps too so I can't the spacing right and I can't fit the clock widget if I want all 6 icons on the wall. I got Launcher Pro Plus too and that doesn't seem to help either because even tho I can resize the widgets it's still limited to the that same 4x4 grid... What am I missing here?
man im so new and i know im late but i would love to know how to do this or get this! im a new owner of the evo 4g pls help this is way way cool!

well since Ive had my phone for a week i have a lot more shots and transformation to share. chronological order starting from 1 hour old lol

971lw7.png

24gw39s.png

snap20100530_140507.png

n6dd2a.png

xm51qe.png

50smxk.png

aufk2q.png

2zf5u2b.png

OMG!!! Your making me miss my evo even more... I know.."why am I here???" lol...cause I cant let go. So I check in over here..for what? I have no idea...lol. But I these themes and wallpapers they are just cool.

Man...seriously are these really all Evo screens?!?!? How the heck did you all get all those cool and unique themes and wallpapers? I totally missed that boat...

Let me guess the majority of the screens here are rooted correct? if not what apps are u guys using to create them
If the status bar icons are different then it's probably rooted, otherwise you can use a home replacement app. Search home replacement in the market, Go Launcher is one of the more user friendly as far as one click themeing, but you can still change pretty much everything you want in the GUI to some extent. Rooting gives you the most access.

i know this is the evo 4g forum, but i was wondering, lets say you had a sensation, or even a galaxy device. are pretty much all of these possible on those too, or do these mods work almost exclusively for evo4g?

i know this is the evo 4g forum, but i was wondering, lets say you had a sensation, or even a galaxy device. are pretty much all of these possible on those too, or do these mods work almost exclusively for evo4g?

Yes. You can do almost everything here on those devices.

Back
Top Bottom