• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Merit] Complete ZTE Merit Guide: Root, Flash Recovery and Install New ROM (with links)

You all have been beyond helpful so far but I still need a bit of help, I get through steps 1 through 13 fine with the # symbol, and it reboots, once I get to 14 it says adb: not found, and you mentioned before I need to open a command prompt in another folder? what folder and how do I do that, because I've just been using the same command promt.

adb remount? | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Upvote 0
Again it has been a while but as I remember your already in adb so you type "remount" only. If you followed these institutions: (Place the file called "su" into your adb
"Tools" folder. I believe it is usually somewhere
like: program files/android/android-sdk/tools) then open program files/android/android-sdk/tools & right click on tools in the tool bar in the window. You need to select run cmd from here. Fallow the institutions in step 14.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones