• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM][4.4.4]CARBON ROM Kitkat 4.4.4 for LG Optimus F6 [LOTS OF FIXES]

Dileivi12 did you not get thr camfix zip I linked you in youre messages section? I had same issue untill camfix. Camfix is the last zip to be flashed when flashing CarbonROM and its setup.
and troubleshoot the camera . Excuse me for all this trouble . Now I need to know how to share the external memory by the internal memory and see if you can pass the app in any way to the external memory

Upvote 0
What apk? If youre referring to (CamFix) then camfix is a zip to be flashed, for the record. I sent you a link from my Dropbox in messages. Again its also on page 135 of same thread you were talking about it on. Thats about the best I can do fot you bro. Other than that I would have to do it for you. You will get er just keep on it, I flashed my first ROM like 3 to 4 months ago. And I can flash while asleep now. lol jk dnt try that! & what are you saying now about "sharing" system and SD etc?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What apk? If youre referring to (CamFix) then camfix is a zip to be flashed, for the record. I sent you a link from my Dropbox in messages. Again its also on page 135 of same thread you were talking about it on. Thats about the best I can do fot you bro. Other than that I would have to do it for you. You will get er just keep on it, I flashed my first ROM like 3 to 4 months ago. And I can flash while asleep now. lol jk dnt try that! & what are you saying now about "sharing" system and SD etc?
I meant you is, if there is any way to convert the SD memory into internal memory , you understand me ? and if there is any way to move applications to the SD card ?

Upvote 0
Links2SD but that leaves corpes finders and whatknott. So yeah you can run one of WV's SD hacks where you can flash internal Data onto the external SD card or run one of his scripts and gain some extra memory that way. But ya all the info you need is in the thread bro. Carbon ROM, Gapps, intellaplug abyss plug. I believe DM made two or three kernels for Carbon ROM. Camfix etc. its all here bro. just keep tinkerin & you'll get er man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did not abandon anyone or anything.. i kinda got screwed.. crazy ex threw away ALL my phones.. so i had 0.. i have annother F6 on the way... please be patient... i did a ton of work on the rom and kernel.. fixed the black screens, most random reboots and such are gone.. i guess what iam saying is, never forget where you came from.. that goes for all things in life, not just projects
I know I apologize for posting that. I completely understand how hard it is. My bad

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
Everything works now. And youre doin pretty good with youre english broham! Just do youre best to read, read, read my man. If I were you I'd start at the begining of the rom thread. & not sure you might have already idk but get a total wipe in cache, data, system, everything but youre ext SD card, wipe it and do a fresh install. Flash rom, gapps, and su zip to make sure you are su and nt superuser then reboot back into system maybe even just boot into recovery from recovery then flash intellaplug abyss plug 2 then camfix then wipe delvic then cache then boot into system and if you follow these steps you should be golden bro. Carbon rom runs exellent if flashed properly and no trace of last os was completely wiped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krlypumaa
Upvote 0
Hmmmm idk. I've flashed that rom a few times and never had a volume issue at all. Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure there was a volume issue when Carbon was first built but that was fixed and as a matter of fact volume was jacked up by developer/developers. DM & Hroark13 who are well accomplished devs VERY! I'm not saying you haven't experienced a volume issue but it was fixed long ago and ran great with everything working if flashed properly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Everything works now. And youre doin pretty good with youre english broham! Just do youre best to read, read, read my man. If I were you I'd start at the begining of the rom thread. & not sure you might have already idk but get a total wipe in cache, data, system, everything but youre ext SD card, wipe it and do a fresh install. Flash rom, gapps, and su zip to make sure you are su and nt superuser then reboot back into system maybe even just boot into recovery from recovery then flash intellaplug abyss plug 2 then camfix then wipe delvic then cache then boot into system and if you follow these steps you should be golden bro. Carbon rom runs exellent if flashed properly and no trace of last os was completely wiped.
if it works well but there are still some things that fail so to speak. HDR mode when I put the camera sometimes fails and the front camera still looks blue. Sometimes when turned off the screen and give it back to not turn on, the sytemUI is sometimes restarted. And I also noticed that when listening to music and the screen turned off the music becomes like a broken record I e noticed that sometimes lacks a bit of fluency performance. and if it is not my problem but I feel that the battery discharges faster. You think reinstalling the ROM another look works best? and if I installed and I have to re-flash the kernel repairing camera?. I hope you understand :);)

Upvote 0
I understand, but you really need a fresh wipe and reflash because you shouldn't be having all those issues. Once I flashed it in correct manner, order etc. Everything worked great then. And after cam fix zip you're camera should be working great.
another problem I have is with the vibration. I saw a post where he says the problem of vibration but does not indicate how to fix it. as he solved this?

Upvote 0
another problem I have is with the vibration. I saw a post where he says the problem of vibration but does not indicate how to fix it. as he solved this?
Keep reading you will find solution there... With a kernel
Remember when you flash kernels you need to let it sync-in ... DO NOT FLASH KERNER ON TOP OF KERNEL IN ONE HIT

Upvote 0
I found this. It works?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-21-15-00-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-21-15-00-08.png
    33 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
These are the problems that I have and I have successfully flashed the ROM and GAAP:

The bluetooth has problems connecting to other devices which prevents me to receive or send any file.

Another serious problem is that the proximity sensor keeps working even when the screen is off. This causes the phone never remain in a suspended state causing the display turns sliding a finger or anything else above the proximity sensor. Even being in the pocket screen is activated.

I want this ROM for daily use, but first I would like to correct these two problems.

Upvote 0
If you're talking about my post, it's a tutorial to get everything working including the blue front facing camera, with a version of this rom that has working vibration. I also provide the download link to the rom. So far from what I can see this method is not outdated.

Edit: Sorry about that. My link to the download expired. I updated it and it should be working now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I need help. I love carbon rom but i need to know what i can do to make it better im going to probably do the sd card hack but sometimes i would get low signal is there anyway i can boost it and also i dont like how the led runs when you get a notification charging ect. How can i limit that And how can i boost battery life i use my phone alot and i really love 4.4.4 and this is a really good rom its stable

Upvote 0
Tweak away with whatever U like bro. Carbon ROMs already sweet. If U wanna trick ur phone out on whatever ROM try apks like exposed etc. And ya if you have a class 10 SD card then WV's hacks are sweet. As far as network signal it always reads low on bars but the signal is still strong as any ROM stock etc. That's just how custom ROMS can be bro. and try Gravitybox kk in xposedmod or somthin to shut off notification LED my man. And if U havent already flash DM's intellaplug kernel, now thats some tweakin for ya! Hope that gives U a few ideas my man.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones