• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Factory reset? I remember wiping with this ROM I'm on but as far as factory data reseting I'm thinking lime the stock reset under LG backup in settings? sorry

I'm on a custom ROM now I've googled up on this specific ordeal and come up short on a decent explanation. but since u put it like that I will enquire elsewhere thanks tho man

I never had to flash gapps on this ROM period and its my first custom ROM Just wanted to get er all down 100% U might have misunderstood me as txt can be very misleading or maybe U got me wrong idk but thks

U through me off at "factory reset" Srry I'm nt understand what a factory reset has to do with flashing zips in my situation exactly.

Is there s custom kernel that could be flashed and used on the LGMS500 for the carbon ROM 4.4.4 build. Franco, anything?

Tried to start a thread on Appolo player but no luck, So since I'm trying to get Appolo setup on carbon ROM 4,4,4, figured this next best thing sorry AF. My ordeal is I can see the Apollo folder in which I downloaded in my filemanager but when I click on it long press etc. Its says there's a problem parcing the package? Never ran into this typebof ordeal before having a hardtime finding info on what needs to be done. Weird.

Tried to start a thread on Appolo player but no luck, So since I'm trying to get Appolo setup on carbon ROM 4,4,4, figured this next best thing sorry AF. My ordeal is I can see the Apollo folder in which I downloaded in my filemanager but when I click on it long press etc. Its says there's a problem parcing the package? Never ran into this typebof ordeal before having a hardtime finding info on what needs to be done. Weird.
That means you downloaded the wrong apk (wrong version) its one of each version =jb,kk,ics,LL or just google "CM Apollo.Mod"

I so promise to get this his forum stuff down I knw its simple. & I don't mean to be an idiot but how the hell do u start a thread if What U type in search box isn't available for topic. Ahhhh I gotta be mission the point here sorry folks

So obviously its ok to go with any of the cyanogemod themes and what not that are offered with Carbon ROM correct sorry just wanna be 1OO% on this. I mean if its offered up to U within the Rom it must be ok to go with I mean again I'm just asking because it is CyanogenMod themes after all.
Well not all themes are gonna wrk good... If you gonna dl a theme from playstore you need to "READ" descriptions... Of DPI n they have to be for CM11 only

Damn glad I asked. I wondered about what all cyanogen stuff worked with this rom
Wow why would the devs create a link inside a ROM that leads to cyanogen themes that aren't all compatible ?
You can install CM themes its no problem with that...
But as curious as you are i knw that you would like to try as many themes as u can.... Just make sure if you dl from playstore they are CM11 ones not other versions...

Ok cm11 only! Got cha man I didn't think there would be inbeded links inside a ROMs system and the content connected to the link/links be incompatible. Lol & Ya U got me pegged I'm a total theme junkie. My phone has to be just like so.

Going to give Cyanogenmod 11 a whirl, is there a custom kernel for this build? If so would somebody please provide a link, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom