• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Miui update!!

I've been trying for quite some time now and most of the app will be past the left boarder but it wont move to the next screen.

:mad:

Guys, easiest way is to press and hold the icon. then with your other hand's finger, swipe the screen. I have no problem doing that and it's so much easier than trying to move the icon by dragging it left or right.

Reactions: mnmleko
Upvote 0
Guys, easiest way is to press and hold the icon. then with your other hand's finger, swipe the screen. I have no problem doing that and it's so much easier than trying to move the icon by dragging it left or right.

I edited my post right as you posted the same move directions. I feel so silly. On a side note any Idea on how to rename folders?

Upvote 0
Has anyone tried this ROM release yet?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2293692

From DHs post pieces might have been kanged, not a fan of that obviously.

not going to try that one out but instead im going to download the one DH released yesterday, which can be found in the first post of this thread.

after reading the posts DH is not very pleased with the way they used his work and released it on XDA when he is the one officially doing that. and i have to agree with him on that ....

Edit:
Sorry, for some reason GooManager says there is a 3.5.24 but when i go over to DH xda post the link is not updated there yet

Edit2: DH actually said to wait and not install the update in GooManager since he is working on other fixes and will release soon http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2047911&page=65

Reactions: Chicoman
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
wow seems like with every update to this rom we have some major issues. I hope the dev will take his time and make sure things work right before releasing an update. id rather wait an extra week to get an update that works than getting a problematic one a week earlier.

By reading over at XDA i can tell there is an update coming today fixing major issues. DigitalHigh realized that the problem was the way aroma was installing the multiple kernels. according to him they all needed special procedures to be installed etc..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=42028328&postcount=699

Upvote 0
LakersDroid: I've been flashing Dirty Unicorns and Pacman JB roms. I want to try this MIUI JB rom this time. I like to change the wallpaper to my favorite pc games or sports. So I move all the icons off the home screen. This miui rom wont allow me to move the "system roms" off the home page. Any programs-software that would allow me to move these icons..."tools, music, system settings...etc"

Any ideas or suggestions....thanks for your help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones