• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB 2022

I became a fan of Hosmer when he was a Royal. He's the only reason I became a Padres fan. He may not swing the stick he had years ago but he's still a lot of player. I understand he has a no trade clause in his Padres contract. They must have made him an offer he can't refuse. It's up to him to go or stay. I don't have a Hosmer jersey but my son has one... Royals in color :)

Damn Royals traded off Whit Merrifield to Toronto. I'm surprised they didn't sell off Bobby Witt Jr and Salvador Perez. Management has no desire to put together a contending team.

we go from going after Soto to getting Joey Gallo.....WTF???????

my boys in blue could have used another arm.....but i guess no big moves this year.....no need to disrupt what we have going. unlike last year where we were fighting tooth and nail just to stay with the Giants, we can cruz down the stretch this year.

we do need to keep an eye out for the Padres with their blockbuster moves.....haven't seen them be this bold before......kudos for them getting Soto.....you guys are going to need him.

"Bold talk for a one-eyed fat man" :) I'm kidding of course. I haven't enjoyed the luxury of watching the Padres this year so I'm out of the loop. If Hosmer is gone.. I can't claim to be a fan any longer.

The Royals gave Hosmer a big ovation at his first at bat. Was fun to see the fans acknowledge the quality time he played for us.
We actually beat Boston tonight with a walk off homer from our new rookie first baseman, Nick Pratto. It was the kid's second home run since joining the team. I don't know which homer meant more to him.... his first or his first walk off. He looked pretty dang happy tonight.
I think it's more fun rooting for the kids than bitching at the losing veterans. I might learn their names before the season is over. :)

That team has potential, there's a lot of talent there and they will gel. Watching these games reminded when the Sox and Braves where rebuilding (but seriously Boston, you just suck now) - give them time and learn their names.
I was giggling that tonight's game was a contest of mediocrity based on what you've said before but Kansas is going up and Boston is going...somewhere. let's see what tomorrow brings :)

12 RBIs chalked up by the Royals rookies today. Now to get their names straight. It was a fun beat down of Boston today. It was against a team with their red sox down but a win is a win. And Boston is in trouble if they can't be the Royals... just sayin...

Boston's CF did an alligator arm attempt at a well hit ball. If you see it on the replays, you would swear he was trying to not catch it. It was ugly. I'm in no way complaining but even I would have made that catch.
I'm almost 70 lol.

The Royals take back-to-back four-game series’ for the first time in eight years. I don't know if I should cheer or cry. :) We know how to do Sox I guess. First Boston then Chicago. I highly suspect the Dodgers coming to town will stop the current winning trend.

Back
Top Bottom