• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB 2022

We got embarrassed by the Detroit Tigers last night 12 - 4 , and the Padres think they can get Juan Soto........... not playing like that. Plus one of our LHP McKenzie Gore went out with elbow soreness and he's one they were thinking about in a trade with Juan Soto, pus a couple more in the trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's true, pay back is hell. The Royals shut out the Angels Monday night and suffered two consecutive shut outs from the Angels in return. The first time since the eighties they have shut us out in consecutive games. Ouch!

He was a Sox way back when. Saw he was sent packing, did he just cross the field to change dugouts tonight? :D
I understand he traveled with the Royals to NY. Stayed with the team last night. Maybe that was bs.. It sounds like bs. But if that's true... it's a heck of a change in short order.

added: I can hear him saying... damn I hate the yanks.. oh wait, I'm a yank.

The Royals just gave up a two run lead and now trail by six all in the bottom of the 8th. Oh, that was achieved by bad pitching and defense and was capped off with an Aaron Judge grand slam.

3 down 2 to go but who's counting? Better question is, who's still watching this slaughter?

Grrr, Christian Vasquez was sent packing. To the freakin' cheatin' Astros (who they are playing!) right before the game! He was giving a pre-game interview and looked confused, they starting asking him about it and someone came and whisked him away. That's really wrong, not how to handle it at all.
So he really did just change lockers and dugouts with no warning or heads-up. Ugh

The Yanks swung a deal with the Royals and Andrew Benintendi changed jerseys before the first game of their series. I agree... that's just not right.

Back
Top Bottom