• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB 2022

How do you give up 6 runs in one inning?? Well, you walk the first four batters and go from there. Sheesh! I saw so many pitchers tonight that my eyes are watering. Just a four hour and seventeen minute game that didn't see the bottom of the 9th. That is what I call painfully slow paced.

The Royals have finally met a team that is struggling as much as they are. Not only does Chicago's pitching stink and their bats are dead, they made way too many errors. KC gets a win after losing four straight. The White Sox now have an eight game losing streak going.

The Royals had a chance to have a better record than the White Sox today. Considering they have only one away W it was asking a lot to win two away games in a row... even if the game was against Chicago. They are likely saving their best ball for the home stand against the Yanks. :)

i was hoping the Giants would fall back down to earth. but right now its the Dodgers and Giants neck and neck. i know its early in the season.....but COME ON! talk about hating a team. i hate the Giants as much as i hate the Yankees!!!!!!!!!!

well my boys in blue have 20 losses........does that help?:p:p:p
Nothing can help my team. Out of curiosity I counted up the team's rbi's thus far. Keep in mind that someone has over fifty on their own... not a Royal, that's for certain. Anyway, 227 whopping runs scored by the Royals in 57 games. Less than 4 runs a game doesn't exactly help out a weak pitching staff.

Nothing can help my team. Out of curiosity I counted up the team's rbi's thus far. Keep in mind that someone has over fifty on their own... not a Royal, that's for certain. Anyway, 227 whopping runs scored by the Royals in 57 games. Less than 4 runs a game doesn't exactly help out a weak pitching staff.
at least your manager was not fired like what the Angels did to Maddon. i thought that was pretty lame.

at least your manager was not fired like what the Angels did to Maddon. i thought that was pretty lame.
True that. Well Mike is an old Royal so he's a shoe in for a while. Nobody can blame him for bad management. He has very little talent to manage and only the front office is responsible for this miserable season.

I wasn't expecting that and felt bad, he's been around forever and certainty had a handle on the game. Wonder what had been being in the background for how long, this was not just over 12 games. Hopefully he pops up somewhere, he's a good baseball guy...one of the last of the old guard.
Well the word out here was that the gm of the Angels was hired while Maddon was still the manager. He did hired him because he wanted his own guy in place. And that the front office and Maddon did not see eye to eye on his top manage the ball club...... so now the gm can put in a manager that HE can choose. I think the losing streak was the excuse he needed to fire Maddon.

Last edited:
Even i almost felt bad for the Cubs last night, My boys the Padres killed them 19 - 5 but does it really matter because they have now lost 9 straight games so it didn't really feel like an accomplishment :thinking:

Not getting the baseball package has left me not following the Padres. My second best loved team. I'm a huge Hosmer fan!!! I've not seen a Padres game this year... and I hate that!!!

The cubs finally broke their 10 game losing streak with a 1 - 0 win over the Braves, i know the Braves are hating themselves .

Back
Top Bottom