• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD for AOKP 4.1.2][BlackedOut_AOKP_JBPlus]

You sir, do some very top notch work with these mods. Really like your "Initiating Swagger" animation.

Thank you very much for all of your work.

Hey this mod is great but my Google now force closed every time.

Did you uninstall the market update? Wipe cache and dalvik prior to flashing? If not reboot recovery, wipe dalvik and cache, fix permissions and reboot back to system.

So I've been playing with kit kat(android 4.4) apps on my Nexus and MotoX...turns out some apps (New Google Now, Hangouts 2.0, camera, gallery, Google play services and play store which I already posted ) work on 4.1.2 the new now voice recognition is amazing, the hangouts 2.0 integrates texts and other features...sadly the launcher doesn't work. But if you guys are interested I could put something together for you guys to play with. Let me know. :)

Well after further testing the above mentioned work great. Sadly the kitkat launcher needs 4.2 or higher right now (from what I've gathered its because of some lib and Google framework dependencies.) but I'll keep plugging away at it. Hopefully phenom will release a 4.2 variation of some sort. :)

Thanks again starkraving. 2 issues:
1. I can't seem to get the alarm sound to work when the phone is on vibrate.
2. I can't install the 4.3 camera. I get "an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed." I can't seem to find an apk by the same name anywhere.

Thanks again starkraving. 2 issues:
1. I can't seem to get the alarm sound to work when the phone is on vibrate.
2. I can't install the 4.3 camera. I get "an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed." I can't seem to find an apk by the same name anywhere.

Enable extended volume panel then you can control media, call, notifications and alarms. Odd about the camera because it installed directly over the stock for me with no issue. Check your system/app partition for the camera/gallery app and see what its named.

Enable extended volume panel then you can control media, call, notifications and alarms. Odd about the camera because it installed directly over the stock for me with no issue. Check your system/app partition for the camera/gallery app and see what its named.

Thanks, I think I got it to work. I got the camera apk to install. I can install the 4.4 camera too. I don't see photosphere as an option with either. Has anyone been any to it to work?

A bit of KitKat coming for AOKP as well...
uploadfromtaptalk1383867724247.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1383867740149.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1383867755901.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1383867769865.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1383867781708.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1383867802155.jpg

I've found the tutorial on the gradient KitKat status bar and how to remove the tint from the lockscreen and already have all the systemui images resized. This will be an involved project and I want to know if you guys want it before I started working on it. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom