• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD for AOKP 4.1.2][BlackedOut_AOKP_JBPlus]

Next update will include the following...
Multi DPI PlayStore 4.2.22(stock theme)
Multi DPI Phone (fixed finally)
Updated dialer theme
Updated phone
Patched Google Services framework
Patched GMail (for third party notification apps/widgets :D)
Upated framework (more kitkat less blue)
Updated systemui (more and cleaner mdpi KitKat)
Google Home themed stock launcher.

Have given up on removing the lock screen tint for the moment, its breaking other things so once I figure that out I'll include it. :)

Reactions: callmeshulah
Upvote 0
Some changes that are coming...
uploadfromtaptalk1384571480572.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384571499754.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384571513346.jpg

Upvote 0
Its semi transparant on nova.. might switch launchers when I have time.. its not transparant when pulling down nd when the drawer is all the wAy down rgardless its nice to see the white :)

No its not going to be transparent in the notification drop down. Its a gradient status bar and nav bar and the full back ground will depend on the application you're in. (whether holo light/dark). Adding transparency to the notification drop down wouldn't mimick KitKat. :) Yeah Nova is a good choice and I included 2.3 Beta1 with the mod. There's already a Beta2. (beta 1 is more stable)

Reactions: ronii
Upvote 0
Yup, nothing doing :(

That's just plain odd. I'm using the same exact thing with no issues. I just updated the OP with updated play store, google framework etc. Did you install the Google play services from my KitKat thread? If not you should. That may be your issue (The new play store, hangouts and search/Now are all dependent on it.)

Reactions: Mean Dean
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones