• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Network connection issues

That's great Mike. I know you'll enjoy it just that much more having stuck with it and succeeded. Let us know what ROMs you're using and how you like them. Thanks again for the inspiration. Wouldn't have started it without you going first.

I dont know about the inspiration bit but, I was hoping to make this a thread that would offer some subliminal help for people on my tech level. "Hey!! look everyone..... i did it. so can you." Nothing I ever seem to do in life goes smoothly, lol. I knew I'd get a good thread going with the snags I would hit. I hope people will read this and find some help for themselves should the situation(s) arise. You are a prime example. Im glad I was able to help someone out. God knows I've received my fair share of help from the good people of AF.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones